• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti Gun Group in Mansfield?

Massachusetts has never struck me as the smartest group of people. .

Fixed it for you. There are SOME intelligent people in this state, but most of the voting bloc in this state is about as smart as a sack of hammers and dead, wet mice.

-Mike

Wrote a bitcoin blog 2 weeks ago and posted it yesterday. I had a client email me to tell me it was really good but maybe in light of the shooting, not mention you could use bitcoin to buy automatic weapons from dark-web sources.

THAT'S THE POINT OF BITCOIN! To buy an automatic weapon, a crate full of 12 prostitutes or a shoebox full of black tar heroin. . . . mail-order! I'm sure plenty of people know someone who has a heroin addiction and don't get all bothered by me mentioning a fact. Why is it I say "gun" and people lose their minds???

I looked at what I wrote. It was 2 sentences in a 3-page-length'd blog. I left them in there.

TBH, he wasn't offended himself, he was looking out for me. But sometimes you gotta stop coddling people.

BTW - anyone got a good dark-web source? I just checked my stash and I'm down to only 3 12yo prostitutes.

It appears That after a few questions and the original thread owner painted herself into a corner, that an hour later, the pertinent posts were deleted, censorship, but by whom?

Some of the dialogue has been replaced, but not all of it, her bold statement of "NO 19 yr old should be able to own an AR15" have been removed.

Last edited:
You have a barber that gets into political BS with you? lol.

-Mike

Not anymore. This was the first time. I do not mind a dissenting oppinion but really don’t need the bullshit. He also used his cousin as an example of why ARs should be banned. His cousins is a vet with 4 combat tours and has PTSD. He also feels vets should not have guns either.

Not anymore. This was the first time. I do not mind a dissenting oppinion but really don’t need the bullshit. He also used his cousin as an example of why ARs should be banned. His cousins is a vet with 4 combat tours and has PTSD. He also feels vets should not have guns either.

I wonder if his cousin knows how little he is trusted by your ex-barber. That’s funny because I’m a vet and have a cousin who has evolved into a serious, flaming liberal. He probably says the same thing about me. I don’t have PTSD but even if I did, it’s none of the government’s business to tell me what I can or can’t own as a free citizen.

Trying to figure out who can delete on Facebook, in the thread , once you post, there is either a "Like" or a "reply", but not any "edit". So this deletion was from the powers from above, there is one chance to copy/paste it from original posters profile paqe.

I'm lucky I guess, I've more or less had the same women cutting my hair for like 20+ years, and that's never come up. They talk about work, weekend activities, that kind of thing. Not even a stupid noise box in the shop, either. (some of those places have TV sets, its like jesus h).

I guess I'm just sick of being doused in it all the time. At least here I get it- people are going to discuss political crap. That's understandable. It comes with the
territory.... and even the dissenting opinions here are not always the same BS I've heard before that sound like noise box talking points. We learn things from one
another. In the typical public troglodyte realm though, you just want to go "If I wanted to hear faux news or demsnbc while I was getting my hair cut, I would have brought a TV with me."

It's getting to a point where its becoming a bonus of sorts. "I went to restaurant X and had a great meal... and didn't hear 110% mindless, political horseshit the entire time I was there. "

-Mike

I was copy/pasting her words, and then stating that I was copy pasting her words, so they would not be mixed up as being my words. She was stating, I am not trying to take peoples rights away, But there is no reason for AR15 ownership, kind of BS.

Beware of women with three names that spend their waking hours regurgitating unintelligent unsubstantiated nonsense on facebook. Somebody please let me know the minute any one of these empty headed morons have an original thought.

I was copy/pasting her words, and then stating that I was copy pasting her words, so they would not be mixed up as being my words. She was stating, I am not trying to take peoples rights away, But there is no reason for AR15 ownership, kind of BS.

most of the people of mansfield on that page are dumbf***s. It drives me nuts to see such a high concentration of stupidity in one town. I got into it with a moderator there last summer, and the fact wasn't banned was quite surprising. I don't post much there anymore, but when I do, she keeps a wide berth.....

Back
Top Bottom