Anti-Gun Activist Stabbed to Death in the UK

Speaking of england...I was over there a couple years ago, and could not believe the great deals I could have gotten on antique firearms. But I did not know the laws. Anyone familiar with how I could have gotten them back into the US? These were guns ranging from 80 to 200 years old.

1) can I buy the antique guns there, or would I be arrested for possesion?

2) could I transport antique guns in checked baggage at a UK airport?

3) Is there some sort of tax/duty to get them into the US that would have made them less of a deal? Do I need some import paperwork?

I love this last paragraph.

"Speaking after the case, Regan's solicitor, Grahame Stowe, said: "This is a very tragic case for Rakeim's family.

"It shows the clear dangers that follow when a serious mental disorder goes untreated."

Mr Stowe said his client had the "full support" of his family.

"They fully support Rakeim," he said. "Essentially, it was not his fault."

Regan will be detained at Rampton hospital, near Retford, in Nottinghamshire."

Not his fault??? WTF. If that was my kid I would be considering taking him out myself....

Yea, what are they gonna ban next baseball bats? Then what cars? The UK has been F***ed up for a long time now. When they first banned guns, I turned to my dad and said "you are going to see the crime rate go through the roof" and sure enough it did. And for some reason the moonbats can't figure out why. If they want less crime, they should have stricter justice.....and so should we! Of course we have the right to bear arms. Let's dopey-elect doesn't try to screw that up.

Oh, and Rob, I love your avatar! [mg]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom