Anti-Gun Activist Stabbed to Death in the UK

AHHHHHHHHHH!

This will be used by people in the UK for further knife control laws: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

HOLLY CRAP!!! I called this was going to happen on a forum yesterday! Damn I hate when I'm rite. Seriously, banning kitchen knives. and here I was thinking this was a ridiculous concept that no one would actually ever do [crying]

Seriously, banning kitchen knives. and here I was thinking this was a ridiculous concept that no one would actually ever do [crying]

You don't understand the level of moonbattery that the UK has sunk to. There has been little "Great" about Britain for some time.

HOLLY CRAP!!! I called this was going to happen on a forum yesterday! Damn I hate when I'm rite. Seriously, banning kitchen knives. and here I was thinking this was a ridiculous concept that no one would actually ever do [crying]

Calm down there Nostradamus, that article was from 2005.

hmm, up next, all scissors with the exception of safety scissors, shall be banned... cause realy, what do you need to cut things stronger than 1 sheet of paper for...

there must be something in the water over there, or some inherent guilt leading them to be sheep to the slaughter.

Ummmm.... Did I really just read in that article where they were asking for the advice of chefs in deciding how to prevent violent crime?

I was watching demolition man with Sylvester Stallone the other day with my g/f. about half way thru I got really scared for the future of the US [thinking]

One of my favorite lines:

Edgar Friendly:
According to Cocteau's plan, I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal?

...just not in the UK or the future US.

There are chefs in the UK?

Wait a minute.....

You're right. There can't be actual chefs in the UK. And the article did say that 40% of stabbings occur with kitchen knives.... Also the chefs in the article are suggesting that everyone else turn in their knives.... You don't suppose that these "chefs" are actually.....[shocked]MASS-MURDERERS[shocked] ?!?

I think they're soooo far gone over there, the only thing that'll bring them back to reality is if they all have to fend off an invasion.......AGAIN.

Then we can send them our arms....LIKE WE DID PREVIOUSLY!

I have no desire to go to England

Back
Top Bottom