Anti 2A at a historical restaurant/inn

OP, you might as well never leave your house.
Almost every business is going to have some anti-2A person or some fud (even a gun store).

Also, burn your clothes, since employees at those companies are anti-2A.

Stop taking any medication you are taking.

Stop buying food.

Stop posting here (I bet you someone at the DNS provider, server farm or hardware manufacturer used in the servers is anti-2A).

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So, we have to ask ourselves this. Are we looking at a new generation of heroes, ready willing and able to defend this great nation ? Or are we looking at future liberals ? Those who would do their best to destroy our constitution and surrender this country to our enemies ?
in that picture you're looking at a small sample of the hundreds of kids who couldn't wait to fire marshmallows all over the place. being a future conservative or liberal most likely never crossed their minds.
this is how they spend their day there:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGNUKCbJvUg&feature=youtu.be

This looks like the kids built their marshmallow guns at home and brought them to the event. They all had parental help, but one kid got some real high quality assistance[thumbsup]
A little copper plumber's strap, actually shaping the wood, paint and stain didn't cost much besides time, but nice outcome. I love the hammer and firzzen from the strap.
1A5248E0-D0F6-4313-A75B-A08D888212DB_jpeg_zpspwh2tqcc.jpg

Yeah, yeah. And when the Constitution was written you could beat your wife, and she couldn't vote.
Also, the govt only had muskets as well.
Also, the only form of free speech was yelling at the town square.
Etc, etc, etc,

You would probably be hard pressed to find any sizeable restaurant in MA that does not have some ignorant anti-2a employees working for them. If it were a restaurant policy or something that would be a different matter all together.

Agreed.

That is one of my favorite restaurants to go to lunch with the wife. One employee being a liberal loser won't prevent me from dining there.

For those of you who have never dined there. It's a 302 year old restaurant / tavern. Rustic, but nice. A wonderful part of history with very good food.

At one time the establishment was owned by Henry Ford.

Even my wife, who usually prefers things modern and luxurious, loves to go there for lunch.

The food is fantastic and reasonably priced!

The wayside inn gift shop sells .50 BMG bottle openers laser etched with "wayside inn". I have one! Pay no attention to the help...

My gut told me it was the Wayside Inn before I even clicked on this thread.

The irony of it is, for over almost two hundred years, every man that ever walked through its doors was armed and there very likely wasn't a single minute that passed that there wasn't a loaded gun or five within its confines.

I know many people who dine there often and carry.
It was a (liberal) employee not the establishment as a whole.
So go enjoy the history of the place. Enjoy the good food and stop losing sleep over meeting a liberal employee. [cheers]

This looks like the kids built their marshmallow guns at home and brought them to the event. They all had parental help, but one kid got some real high quality assistance[thumbsup]
A little copper plumber's strap, actually shaping the wood, paint and stain didn't cost much besides time, but nice outcome. I love the hammer and firzzen from the strap.
1A5248E0-D0F6-4313-A75B-A08D888212DB_jpeg_zpspwh2tqcc.jpg
That’s my kid. We had fun making the musket as realistic as possible. He had a blast.

All those people who graduated with degrees in Comparative Literature, Womyn's Studies, and LBGTEIEIO Studies need somewhere to work now that Borders has gone out of business. Star Bucks can't take them all, you know.

You would probably be hard pressed to find any sizeable restaurant in MA that does not have some ignorant anti-2a employees working for them. If it were a restaurant policy or something that would be a different matter all together.

Wayside inn USED to be pretty gun friendly. I guess any establishment can hire moonbat antis.....

Back
Top Bottom