Another new gun owner!

Kicker96FS

NES Member
This past summer while the bride and I was up at my Son-in-laws and daughters cabin fishing and relaxing with them I took him over to Dukeinmaines house and we went to the Scarborough gun club and shot everything Duke and I had. He seemed to enjoy it and what both Duke and I liked was he seems real comfortable with the guns and didn't do anything stupid like a lot of noobs do.

Anyways, he just e-mailed me that he bought a Walther PK 380 with laser and shot a box of rounds already, he likes it and is going to get his NH CC carry permit! He lives in NH.

I may have a new shooting buddie! [smile]

This past summer while the bride and I was up at my Son-in-laws and daughters cabin fishing and relaxing with them I took him over to Dukeinmaines house and we went to the Scarborough gun club and shot everything Duke and I had. He seemed to enjoy it and what both Duke and I liked was he seems real comfortable with the guns and didn't do anything stupid like a lot of noobs do.

Anyways, he just e-mailed me that he bought a Walther PK 380 with laser and shot a box of rounds already, he likes it and is going to get his NH CC carry permit! He lives in NH.

I may have a new shooting buddie! [smile]

good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom