Another FB "discussion" with a 'friend' anti

Who is Stephen Willeford? I know who he is, do you? He should be on the news more than anyone from Florida. But nope because the media is bought and paid for by the left scumbags.

"Dear Dumbass,

OK, let's play your game. You get a choice in my new game show, Don't Get Hit In the Nads! The way we play is you pick a building. Building A is filled with people who will not hit you in the nads. They don't even know there is a game show going on. Building B - someone MAY hit you in the nads. It's totally random. We might drop a nad-slammer in there or not. There might be more than one! The rest of the participants are innocent bystanders.

The point total is the same for both buildings. Walk through one of them and you win a life time supply of bubble-wrap boxers. Which building do you want to walk through? A or B?

Your choice is simple, isn't it? Same for the BG. Now grow up you pansy!

Sincerely,

Someone who thought you had more brains that that.

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

10. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Vice President Joe Biden

9. ” Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington

8. “This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” – California Democrat State Senator Kevin de Leon

7. “The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns they can have. The rest of us, we’ve got no Second Amendment. What are we supposed to do?” – New York Democrat Rep. Louise Slaughter

6. “What’s the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you… these are ammunition, they’re bullets. So the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” – Colorado Democrat Rep. Diana DeGette

5. “Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Former Mayor of New York Michael Bloomberg

4. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Democrat Governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe

3. “…it’s a shoulder thing that goes up.” – New York Democrat Rep. Carolyn McCarthy when asked to describe a barrel shroud.

2. “We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.” – California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein

1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Former United States President and habitual shitbag Barack
Obama

That's not entirely true! The same way DrGrant was talking about levels of liberalism, there are levels of friendship~
Let's say this friend is more of the higher acquaintance level of friend and started spewing this nonsense I wouldn't want to let them further into my friend group which usually includes people I can do things with such as go to ranges and competitions.
Joking aside (mostly) I definitely would not allow myself to be in anymore of those types of conversations around this person if you intend to remain friends unless he starts spewing confiscation or bans. Perhaps California finally melted his brain?

Last edited:
EXACTLY. This is what everyone needs to UNDERSTAND with this progressive debate. I will say it again and keep saying until it sinks in.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT "SAFETY" FOR THE PROGRESSIVES. THIS IS ABOUT E̶V̶E̶N̶T̶U̶A̶L̶ CONFISCATION. They consistently introduce outright bans every major event to test the waters in Congress. THEY ARE ONLY USING THESE SHOOTINGS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THEIR AGENDA WITH MISDIRECTION AND FEELS. THEY ARE MASTERS AT THE END GAME.

FIFY

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

10. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Vice President Joe Biden

9. ” Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington

8. “This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” – California Democrat State Senator Kevin de Leon

7. “The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns they can have. The rest of us, we’ve got no Second Amendment. What are we supposed to do?” – New York Democrat Rep. Louise Slaughter

6. “What’s the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you… these are ammunition, they’re bullets. So the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” – Colorado Democrat Rep. Diana DeGette

5. “Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Former Mayor of New York Michael Bloomberg

4. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Democrat Governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe

3. “…it’s a shoulder thing that goes up.” – New York Democrat Rep. Carolyn McCarthy when asked to describe a barrel shroud.

2. “We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.” – California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein

1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Former United States President and habitual shitbag Barack
Obama
[thumbsup]
Good list.

He doesn't sound very smart.

You're better off walking away from arguments with people like this. He's too stupid to see facts and truth waved in front of his face, and he's clearly been convinced that guns are inherently evil. Spare your blood pressure and tell him to F off.
This is why I stay away from faceplant.

Back
Top Bottom