• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Anti thread on a different forum

Hoping to find a fat girl to slurp my eel
So the debate about more gun control is carrying over on a fishing forum I'm on. Most guys are "normal" but there's a few real left liberal idiots and some guys that are pro "2A ...BUT" I really had to resist calling them ****ing idiots. I'm not exactly well schooled on much of this but I'm a believer in stay the **** out of my personal choice. http://striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=89297

So the debate about more gun control is carrying over on a fishing forum I'm on. Most guys are "normal" but there's a few real left liberal idiots and some guys that are pro "2A ...BUT" I really had to resist calling them ****ing idiots. I'm not exactly well schooled on much of this but I'm a believer in stay the **** out of my personal choice. http://striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=89297

That question seems to be making the rounds. My moonbat aunt posed that same question on facebook. My moonbat uncle is an avid fisherman, and a gunowner, but is a classic Fudd. He asked that same question recently.

Both of them, and their ilk, always harp that "We need to do SOMETHING!!!!", "NRA is the problem", "nobody needs high capacity clips", herp derp....

Apparently, they think law-abiding gun owners secretly know how to prevent gun related atrocities. Strange that I've seen this question pop up several times in the last few days.

It's pointless to argue with them so I always suggest arming teachers and eliminating gun free zones is a start. They start frothing, then I send them pics from an NES shoot.

I like the idea of follow up background checks. Oh brother. Spence and blondie need a donkey kick to the head. I like the las comment too from the super moderator. The answer is somewhere in the middle. Yeah, sure it is buddy. Such clueless twits who literally are commenting on issue that is completely foreign to them.

The answer is so ridiculously simple. But it doesn't involve any gun-banning so the prog-libs don't want to hear it.

ALSO, and this is an important point, prog-libs DON'T want to fix the problem of mass-shootings. They want as many as they can rack up.

Homework from a leftist from lexington? Ha ha ha. Lexington is generally a leftist cesspool.
I agree, Lexington..shit head people with money thinking they know whats best! That particular guy I've fished with a few times and isn't a bad guy as far as that side goes. But this just shows how/what they think and they have no clue.

I like the idea of follow up background checks. Oh brother. Spence and blondie need a donkey kick to the head. I like the las comment too from the super moderator. The answer is somewhere in the middle. Yeah, sure it is buddy. Such clueless twits who literally are commenting on issue that is completely foreign to them.
Spence makes my blood boil. That man would blow obama all day..

I agree, Lexington..shit head people with money thinking they know whats best! That particular guy I've fished with a few times and isn't a bad guy as far as that side goes. But this just shows how/what they think and they have no clue.

They don't call it Limousine Liberal Lexington for nothing.

They don't call it Limousine Liberal Lexington for nothing.

???
I've never heard that and it is as silly as it sounds. Of course, I now live in Wayland so I'm sure you have more totally irrelevant euphemisms about us too.

Fortunately there are plenty of gun owners in both towns. In fact, you may be surprised that those "rich liberal towns" towns are actually less likely to be on lists like this one from Everytown for Gun Safety:

• [*=left]Attleboro
    [*=left]Beverly
    [*=left]Boston
    [*=left]Braintree
    [*=left]Brockton
    [*=left]Cambridge
    [*=left]Everett
    [*=left]Fitchburg
    [*=left]Gloucester
    [*=left]Holyoke

• [*=left]Lawrence
    [*=left]Malden
    [*=left]Medford
    [*=left]Melrose
    [*=left]Methuen Town
    [*=left]New Bedford
    [*=left]Newburyport
    [*=left]Newton
    [*=left]Northampton
    [*=left]Peabody

• [*=left]Pittsfield
    [*=left]Quincy
    [*=left]Revere
    [*=left]Salem
    [*=left]Somerville
    [*=left]Springfield
    [*=left]Taunton
    [*=left]Weymouth Town
    [*=left]Woburn
    [*=left]Worcester

But then that ruins your narrative doesn't it?

???
I've never heard that and it is as silly as it sounds. Of course, I now live in Wayland so I'm sure you have more totally irrelevant euphemisms about us too.

Fortunately there are plenty of gun owners in both towns. In fact, you may be surprised that those "rich liberal towns" towns are actually less likely to be on lists like this one from Everytown for Gun Safety:

• [*=left]Attleboro
    [*=left]Beverly
    [*=left]Boston
    [*=left]Braintree
    [*=left]Brockton
    [*=left]Cambridge
    [*=left]Everett
    [*=left]Fitchburg
    [*=left]Gloucester
    [*=left]Holyoke

• [*=left]Lawrence
    [*=left]Malden
    [*=left]Medford
    [*=left]Melrose
    [*=left]Methuen Town
    [*=left]New Bedford
    [*=left]Newburyport
    [*=left]Newton
    [*=left]Northampton
    [*=left]Peabody

• [*=left]Pittsfield
    [*=left]Quincy
    [*=left]Revere
    [*=left]Salem
    [*=left]Somerville
    [*=left]Springfield
    [*=left]Taunton
    [*=left]Weymouth Town
    [*=left]Woburn
    [*=left]Worcester

what is this list for?

what is this list for?

Those are MA mayors who signed up with Every Town. Taken directly from their site (which I'm not going to link). I don't want to encourage anyone to visit their site so I can take a screen shot if you need proof.

et%20MA%20towns_zpsnlqw4hz6.jpg

Last edited:

"[FONT=open_sanslight]Mayors get the late-night calls when a cop is shot or a child is killed, and they know the toll that violence takes on our communities.[/FONT][FONT=open_sanslight]In 2006, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Boston Mayor Thomas Menino founded Mayors Against Illegal Guns as a coalition of 15 mayors. Since then, they have built a bipartisan group of more than 1,000 current and former mayors from nearly every state to fight for common-sense gun laws.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]Together, our mayors have been leaders in promoting and advocating for common-sense laws that reduce gun violence and save lives.[/FONT]"

You guys don't get out and research the enemy much do you? All of those Menino lovers seem to forget this.

Whereas: 30,000 Americans across the country are killed every year as a result of gun violence – including 12,000 who are murdered – destroying families and communities in big cities and small towns; and
Whereas: As Mayors, we are duty-bound to do everything in our power to protect our residents, especially our children, from harm, and there is no greater threat to public safety than the threat of illegal guns;
Now, therefore, we resolve to work together to find innovative new ways to advance the following principles:
PUNISH – to the maximum extent of the law – criminals who possess, use, and traffic in illegal guns.
TARGET and hold accountable irresponsible gun dealers who break the law by knowingly selling guns to straw purchasers.
EXTEND background check requirements to all gun sales, including the private sales that take place between strangers online and at gun shows
OPPOSE all federal efforts to restrict cities’ right to access, use, and share trace data that is so essential to effective enforcement, or to interfere with the ability of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to combat illegal gun trafficking.
WORK to develop and use technologies that aid in the detection and tracing of illegal guns.
SUPPORT all local, state, and federal legislation that targets illegal guns; coordinate legislative, enforcement, and litigation strategies; and share information and best practices.
INVITE other cities to join us in this national effort.

Those are MA mayors who signed up with Every Town. Taken directly from their site (which I'm not going to link). I don't want to encourage anyone to visit their site so I can take a screen shot if you need proof.

et%20MA%20towns_zpsnlqw4hz6.jpg

New Bedford's mayor needs to STFU, New Bedford is the most violent city in Massachusetts. I had a person executed in front of my house. Im keeping my firearms.

New Bedford's mayor needs to STFU, New Bedford is the most violent city in Massachusetts. I had a person executed in front of my house. Im keeping my firearms.

Notice the list of gang towns: Boston, Brockton, Fitchburg, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, etc.

Coincidence? At what point does a person start to think that people have been bought and paid for?

???

• [*=left]Attleboro
    [*=left]Beverly
    [*=left]Boston
    [*=left]Braintree
    [*=left]Brockton
    [*=left]Cambridge
    [*=left]Everett
    [*=left]Fitchburg
    [*=left]Gloucester
    [*=left]Holyoke

• [*=left]Lawrence
    [*=left]Malden
    [*=left]Medford
    [*=left]Melrose
    [*=left]Methuen Town
    [*=left]New Bedford
    [*=left]Newburyport
    [*=left]Newton
    [*=left]Northampton
    [*=left]Peabody

• [*=left]Pittsfield
    [*=left]Quincy
    [*=left]Revere
    [*=left]Salem
    [*=left]Somerville
    [*=left]Springfield
    [*=left]Taunton
    [*=left]Weymouth Town
    [*=left]Woburn
    [*=left]Worcester

Not sure if this is directed at me, but Lexington, Carlise, are all considered pretty liberal towns. They're also super rich. Henceforth the "nickname". Not sure why some list from "Everytown" is even being referenced...

- - - Updated - - -

That's because literally nobody calls it that.

Am I the only person who's ever herd of the term "Limousine Liberals"?

Not sure if this is directed at me, but Lexington, Carlise, are all considered pretty liberal towns. They're also super rich. Henceforth the "nickname". Not sure why some list from "Everytown" is even being referenced...

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only person who's ever herd of the term "Limousine Liberals"?

My point, as articulated earlier, was "Fortunately there are plenty of gun owners in both towns. In fact, you may be surprised that those "rich liberal towns" towns are actually less likely to be on lists like this one from Everytown for Gun Safety."

Just because inhabitants of a town make good money does not necessitate a dearth of gun owners. In fact, based on the towns who choose to identify with E.T., quite the opposite is actually more likely. There are some very nice gun clubs in those wealthy towns.

As for your limo reference, both my parents grew up in Lexington and I have spent a good part of my life there. I have never heard the term but then I suppose it wouldn't be something "insiders" would use. I see more town cars in Wellesley and Weston than Lexington.

Last edited:
My point, as articulated earlier, was "Fortunately there are plenty of gun owners in both towns. In fact, you may be surprised that those "rich liberal towns" towns are actually less likely to be on lists like this one from Everytown for Gun Safety."

Just because inhabitants of a town make good money does not necessitate a dearth of gun owners. In fact, based on the towns who choose to identify with E.T., quite the opposite is actually more likely. There are some very nice gun clubs in those wealthy towns.

As for your limo reference, both my parents grew up in Lexington and I have spent a good part of my life there. I have never heard the term but then I suppose it wouldn't be something "insiders" would use. I see more town cars in Wellesley and Weston than Lexington.

Limosine liberal has been around for decades. It's used for the uppity liberals in places like newton, lexington, bookline, etc. The liberals who want more illegals because they won't be in their neighorhood, etc.

???

LOL. "Gun Safety". Gun safety is learning the proper and safe operation of firearms through training! NOT banning guns and gun control! Just like Drivers ed promotes safe driving, not banning cars.

More Propaganda by the antis and the left.

Back
Top Bottom