Ammo count?

It's bad enough that I have a firearm in the house, do I really need to be more dangerous to the public by having ammunition readily available?

I only have one... but it is disassembled and locked in seperate places around the house. i am required by law to do this so it cannot self assemble and jump into the chamber spontaneously discharging and hurting someone.

Not enough. There is never enough.

I'll start feeling "comfortable" right around the time I need a small gas powered forklift to move ammo in and out of a bunker on the back 40.

-Mike

Ammunition is a questionable term. Arrows, BBs, Rubberbands, Slingshot pellets are all ammunition. I have lots of ammunition.

Included in that ammunition, I do have a moderate supply of small arms cartriages in varage cartriage sizes.

Oh cartriges... I thought we were talkin Rocks...Gravel I got! the other stuff, not so much.
Used it all up... training MY band of brothers.

I can't seem to hold on to the ammo for very long, but I try to keep at least 100 rounds per caliber.

I got 500 rounds of .223, 100 .45, 150 9mm (I've been shooting my carry XD9), and 120 .270WSM.

I need more ammo...

I don't have a handle on quantities, but I do have a handle on what I have for cartriage sizes:

.22 LR
.32 Auto
.380 Auto
9mm
.38 Colt New Police (very old)
.38 Special
.40 S&W
10mm
.500 S&W Magnum
5.56x45mm
.30-30 Winchester
7.62x39mm
7.62x51mm
.30 Model 06 (30.06)
7x57mm (7mm Mauser)
8x57mm (8mm Mauser)
12gauge

I think that covers what I have for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom