AMMO at Bass Pro

jcetto0351

NES Member
Just got back from Bass Pro in foxboro as of 4:00 PM on May 8th and they have a decent stock of ammo left. I saw a lot of Remington Golden Saber in 9mm, 40S&W, .45, ,38 special and .38 special +P.... Also, I didn't look too hard but I saw a decent stack of .223 as well, not too mention a lot of other calibers as well! If you are looking for ammo, get to bass pro before they sell it all!

uhm, they are all out of .40 S&W, yea, that's it , uhm it's all gone, don't go looking for any there, it's ah, gone. Nope all out. Ok, I've gotta go now, cya later, no I'm not going there., they don't have anything left. yea, that's the ticket all out.

uhm, they are all out of .40 S&W, yea, that's it , uhm it's all gone, don't go looking for any there, it's ah, gone. Nope all out. Ok, I've gotta go now, cya later, no I'm not going there., they don't have anything left. yea, that's the ticket all out.

Yeah, yeah I just came from there, don't waist your time, they had nothing, Specially .308 and .40 [wink][smile]

I JUST GOT BACK FROM FLA. AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS THERE AND ALMOST ALL THE WALMARTS, EVEN THE SUPERSTORES, WERE JUST ABOUT COMPLETELY OUT OF AMMO.
A FEW BOXES OF MISC. STUFF BUT PRETTY SLIM PICKINGS.

I was there a few hours ago. They still don't have any target ammo. Same stuff on the shelves the last few times I've stopped in there.

I was at BassPro a few weeks agao and the fellow behind the gun counter was saying that first the pistols started flying out the door...then soon after the 9/40/45/ 38/357 ammo started disappearing off the shelves and as a result of not being able to find any ammo - the .22 target pistols started getting bought up. His prediction was the .22 ammo was next to be in short supply.

To stay ahead of the curve I have begun to stock up on airsoft pellets and paintballs.

By the fall I envision myself throwing homemade spears at targets at my club.

I was at BassPro a few weeks agao and the fellow behind the gun counter was saying that first the pistols started flying out the door...then soon after the 9/40/45/ 38/357 ammo started disappearing off the shelves and as a result of not being able to find any ammo - the .22 target pistols started getting bought up. His prediction was the .22 ammo was next to be in short supply.

To stay ahead of the curve I have begun to stock up on airsoft pellets and paintballs.

By the fall I envision myself throwing homemade spears at targets at my club.

[laugh2]

I was there last night and found a full box of 1000 Large Rifle Primers.

It was behind the tumbling media like someone had it hidden for later (too bad for you).

After my last purchase there I went through every sleeve this time, only missing 9 out of the 1000 so I bought the 991 primers.

Back
Top Bottom