American POW freed from Taliban

I'm ****ing sick of people that are barely gripping on to their relevancy amongst this generation dick riding this Bergdahl cocksucker or even suggesting we stand down until the dust settles. All they are doing is exposing their own irrelevancy and how incredibly out of touch they are with the people they consider to be their "target demographic."
They don't know the hard dicks that were on the ground in Paktia when this shit went down. They don't know the hitters that were tasked to recover him. The hitters that got read on to the ****ed up shit Bergdahl was doing with the Talibs. The hitters that dropped bodies in efforts to find him. The hitters that were running on all cylinders doing 40 hits in 1 night, rolling ankles and pissing out ****ing steam.
SO, that being said, OAF being OAF, tomorrow night we will share an article on the TRUTH from someone who was part of the SOF package tasked to recover this shit head while keeping OPSEC in mind of course. See you then and in the mean time please refrain from dick riding jihadists.
Stay Dangerous,
HNIC@OAF

https://www.facebook.com/Operatorasphuk?hc_location=timeline

Clinton was a "hero" when they negotiated the release of our guys in Kosovo, why is this different?
Boy, I sure don't recall that going down that way... Did I miss an expose that provided explanation for how/what Jesse Jackson promised or delivered really went down?

There certainly was no "prisoner exchanged" that I recall.

Yeah, negotiating a deal with terrorists will get them right off. [laugh]
As a serious question here, why do you think the TB are terrorists? I'm sure you have a working knowledge of history, perhaps even read Ghost Wars ( or the Cliffs notes). The TB aren't terrorists, what they are, are ( arguably) the best light infantry in the world. I don't like the fact we traded 5 TB commanders for this kid, but prisoner exchange has been a part of war since it's inception. This is no different.

- - - Updated - - -

of course he is

Deserter- lucky to be alive and a pawn in the hands of the terrorists from day one. I'm sure that's not what he intended but it's how it played out. He deserves a court martial, if found guilty, and I think most would agree that he has served his time in captivity. Give him a dishonorable, or hell, even a general discharge, and call it a wrap.

As for negotiating with terrorists... come on. We were negotiating with Afghan Drug Lords way back in '03 when I was a baby-faced 19 year old, carrying around an M249 everywhere. Even earlier than that, I'm sure.

There was a career Sergeant named Jenkins who defected to North Korea in 1964. He ended up spending 40 years in that country before he was finally allowed to leave. He was court martialed, given a dishonorable discharge, and 30 days in a confinement facility in Japan. The court figured that living in North Korea for 40 years was punishment enough. If read his book: The Reluctant Communist, I think you will agree. (He dedicates the book to the United States Army and freely admits how badly he screwed up).

If the facts are such then I think Warror1A has it right, and we have conducted so many dirty deals in Afghanistan since the 80's I wouldn't get too upset over the exchange thing.

I can see the next time Horseface* gets in front of Congress:

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

*John Kerry in case you're not up on Kerry insults.

Yeah, negotiating a deal with terrorists will get them right off. [laugh]

Boy, I sure don't recall that going down that way... Did I miss an expose that provided explanation for how/what Jesse Jackson promised or delivered really went down?

There certainly was no "prisoner exchanged" that I recall.

its not so much to get them off, but the news media has been all over the POW thing, i haven't heard shit about the VA this whole weekend. not that i really listen anyways, but thats what i was trying to say. i think this is a convenient distraction for the WH

I'm sure these guys won't be any trouble:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-us-custody-released-pow-exchange_794017.html

Mullah Mohammad Fazl (Taliban army chief of staff): Fazl is “wanted by the UN for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiites.” Fazl “was associated with terrorist groups currently opposing U.S. and Coalition forces including al Qaeda, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), and an Anti-Coalition Militia group known as Harakat-i-Inqilab-i-Islami.” In addition to being one of the Taliban’s most experienced military commanders, Fazl worked closely with a top al Qaeda commander named Abdul Hadi al Iraqi, who headed al Qaeda’s main fighting unit in Afghanistan prior to 9/11 and is currently detained at Guantanamo.

Mullah Norullah Noori (senior Taliban military commander): Like Fazl, Noori is “wanted by the United Nations (UN) for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiite Muslims.” Beginning in the mid-1990s, Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern alliance.” He continued to work closely with al Qaeda in the years that followed.

Abdul Haq Wasiq (Taliban deputy minister of intelligence): Wasiq arranged for al Qaeda members to provide crucial intelligence training prior to 9/11. The training was headed by Hamza Zubayr, an al Qaeda instructor who was killed during the same September 2002 raid that netted Ramzi Binalshibh, the point man for the 9/11 operation. Wasiq “was central to the Taliban's efforts to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups to fight alongside the Taliban against U.S. and Coalition forces after the 11 September 2001 attacks,” according to a leaked JTF-GTMO threat assessment.

Khairullah Khairkhwa (Taliban governor of the Herat province and former interior minister): Khairkhwa was the governor of Afghanistan’s westernmost province prior to 9/11. In that capacity, he executed sensitive missions for Mullah Omar, including helping to broker a secret deal with the Iranians. For much of the pre-9/11 period, Iran and the Taliban were bitter foes. But a Taliban delegation that included Kharikhwa helped secure Iran’s support for the Taliban’s efforts against the American-led coalition in late 2001. JTF-GTMO found that Khairkhwa was likely a major drug trafficker and deeply in bed with al Qaeda. He allegedly oversaw one of Osama bin Laden’s training facilities in Herat.

Mohammed Nabi (senior Taliban figure and security official): Nabi “was a senior Taliban official who served in multiple leadership roles.” Nabi “had strong operational ties to Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) groups including al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and the Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), some of whom remain active in ACM activities.” Intelligence cited in the JTF-GTMO files indicates that Nabi held weekly meetings with al Qaeda operatives to coordinate attacks against U.S.-led forces.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-us-custody-released-pow-exchange_794017.html

Mullah Mohammad Fazl (Taliban army chief of staff): Fazl is “wanted by the UN for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiites.” Fazl “was associated with terrorist groups currently opposing U.S. and Coalition forces including al Qaeda, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), and an Anti-Coalition Militia group known as Harakat-i-Inqilab-i-Islami.” In addition to being one of the Taliban’s most experienced military commanders, Fazl worked closely with a top al Qaeda commander named Abdul Hadi al Iraqi, who headed al Qaeda’s main fighting unit in Afghanistan prior to 9/11 and is currently detained at Guantanamo.

Mullah Norullah Noori (senior Taliban military commander): Like Fazl, Noori is “wanted by the United Nations (UN) for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiite Muslims.” Beginning in the mid-1990s, Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern alliance.” He continued to work closely with al Qaeda in the years that followed.

Abdul Haq Wasiq (Taliban deputy minister of intelligence): Wasiq arranged for al Qaeda members to provide crucial intelligence training prior to 9/11. The training was headed by Hamza Zubayr, an al Qaeda instructor who was killed during the same September 2002 raid that netted Ramzi Binalshibh, the point man for the 9/11 operation. Wasiq “was central to the Taliban's efforts to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups to fight alongside the Taliban against U.S. and Coalition forces after the 11 September 2001 attacks,” according to a leaked JTF-GTMO threat assessment.

Khairullah Khairkhwa (Taliban governor of the Herat province and former interior minister): Khairkhwa was the governor of Afghanistan’s westernmost province prior to 9/11. In that capacity, he executed sensitive missions for Mullah Omar, including helping to broker a secret deal with the Iranians. For much of the pre-9/11 period, Iran and the Taliban were bitter foes. But a Taliban delegation that included Kharikhwa helped secure Iran’s support for the Taliban’s efforts against the American-led coalition in late 2001. JTF-GTMO found that Khairkhwa was likely a major drug trafficker and deeply in bed with al Qaeda. He allegedly oversaw one of Osama bin Laden’s training facilities in Herat.

Mohammed Nabi (senior Taliban figure and security official): Nabi “was a senior Taliban official who served in multiple leadership roles.” Nabi “had strong operational ties to Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) groups including al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and the Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), some of whom remain active in ACM activities.” Intelligence cited in the JTF-GTMO files indicates that Nabi held weekly meetings with al Qaeda operatives to coordinate attacks against U.S.-led forces.

Nahhhhh they'll be fine. I'm sure theyre not pissed off about having been in Gitmo for 12 years or so, won't feel any resentment at all, or the need for payback on ISAF forces. Perhaps the plan is to get our guy back, and hit these guys with a drone fired Hellfire . But I doubt it.

I hope they implanted them with GPS devices...

Reverse sleeper cells! 5 new Manchurian Candidates perhaps! I like it.

Haha, I never thought of that.

"Mohammed, how are you?"

"Fine, fine. I am just plagud by all the mosquitoes"

"Mosquitoes?"

"Mosquitoes. Don't you hear that buzzing, that droning kind of sound?"

"****. Allahu Akbar"

Profit.

Last edited:
[tinfoil]Tinfoil on.

This is all "by design". Nobummer promised in his 2008 campaign, that he was going to "close Gitmo". Well, he can't "close Gitmo", Congress and Nobummer's puppeteers would NEVER allow THAT; so.........he "closes Gitmo" by engineering a "prisoner swap" whereby some American who's kidnapped and held hostage by the Taliban (hey Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana.....daylight come and we wanna go home) is exchanged for the top 5 Taliban bad guys.

Do THAT a couple, two tree times.....and you've closed Gitmo without closing it. Campaign promise fulfilled! (and America "as we know it" has been changed, which was ANOTHER promise of his..........)

Was all this prisoner swap stuff "as planned"?

Tinfoil off. [tinfoil]

[tinfoil]Tinfoil on.

This is all "by design". Nobummer promised in his 2008 campaign, that he was going to "close Gitmo". Well, he can't "close Gitmo", Congress and Nobummer's puppeteers would NEVER allow THAT; so.........he "closes Gitmo" by engineering a "prisoner swap" whereby some American who's kidnapped and held hostage by the Taliban (hey Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana.....daylight come and we wanna go home) is exchanged for the top 5 Taliban bad guys.

Do THAT a couple, two tree times.....and you've closed Gitmo without closing it. Campaign promise fulfilled! (and America "as we know it" has been changed, which was ANOTHER promise of his..........)

Was all this prisoner swap stuff "as planned"?

Tinfoil off. [tinfoil]

If he closed gitmo tomorrow the cliches would get over it the next day. gitmo is one of the worse things our country has done in recent memory to people. Some of those clowns who were kept there have been there since 2001 with no charges. WTF is that?

Bowe Bergdahl was a POW and a piece of sh!t. I don't give a crap about him or his wack job parents. Seriously, F the three of them and everyone in the obama admin that worked on this. Bowe Bergdahl is responsible for the death of soldiers who were sent to find his dumbass. He needs to go to prison for desertion.

2 1/2 yrs left to the cowards admin. I hope he f'ing crooks the day after the election in '16.

If this exchange was so correct (read legal) why is it that CIC didn't run it past Congress as per the law?

Why did I hear tonight (sorry I was cooking) that he (Obummer) believes that he is above the law?

This has stink written all over it but sadly the Obummer run media will sweep it under the rug. I want to ****ing puck.

Back
Top Bottom