America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a Democrat problem

Right on target, bullseye. Our problem is Cultural Marxism promoted by the Demoncratic party and the establishment "they are committing an act of love" Republicans.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ding!!!!!

That is one smart Jew.

Excellent. All must read. Especially those coming here later tonight posting "I'm on facebook and I need help beating down this anti who is praising Obama's gun control"

Take this case in Boston... Cliff notes cops see a guy in a neighborhood after midnight walking with his hand down his pants as if concealing a gun. Most gangs don't use holsters, he started running with his hand on his pants from the officers among other signs. Who runs with their hand down their pants? In a neighborhood with several recent gang shootings (it's Roxbury). Judge basically ruled it was not reasonable suspicion to do a pat frisk... Reasonable suspicion is not really a high bar. Judge says that he does not believe it's a high crime area despite having two shootings and recovering a gun within a couple months among other gang incidents. And he decided specific training indicating characteristics of a armed subject was not enough to build that is was reasonable to think this guy might have a weapon.

its amazing how many people Ma locks up for carrying unlicensed firearms that get reduced to possession. Never see jail time. Don't the judges understand that people carrying unlicensed firearms are generally responsible for other violent crimes, and running with other people who commit more violent crime. It's like leaving broken pieces of glass in a sandbox... You are paying people good money to be proactive and clean up a neighborhood when they do it you reject reality and substitute your own. Must be nice to be a politically appointed liberal judge.

http://masscases.com/cases/app/85/85massappct390.html

Back
Top Bottom