also just bought my first gun

went to blue northern in ayer MA to pick this up this morning:

attachment.php

attachment.php

sorry for the cell phone pictures, it's the best camera i've got right now.

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

i got my "good" camera working... all three megapixels of it, haha.

i can't wait to get to a range to fire it, i'm going to be putting in my application at the leominster rod and gun club on thursday. that range is so close to home it will be awesome and definitely worth every penny.

does anyone know of any ranges open to the public or that charge a fee for a day on their range in central MA? i'd love to get out and put some rounds downrange.

Last edited:
we're all getting our first guns, haha!

i almost bought a 10/22 as well but i couldn't justify the extra cash at the moment--and i'd have to buy at least a good case since my safe is only big enough for two or three handguns.

maybe next week i can get that 10/22. blue northern had a nice bushmaster XM-15 that i really wanted to buy... $1200 and change is a lot of change though.

i think it's just to look pretty and take up space in there... at the store i joked with my friend that it's a coaster for those 7 ounce beers you see in stores.

One day I'll talk myself into getting a 92FS. Great pistol, and truth be told, I certainly carried and used the M9 more often then the 1911. I'm not a great fan of the 9mm, but I really can't fault the gun at all. Every specimen I've picked up exudes quality. Ah, all those days back when I was running the Alpha One pistol range over at MCB Camp Johnson, NC.

Back
Top Bottom