Almost there!

Just received the call from Bolton PD that my LTC-A ALP is available for pickup at the PD. I'll be collecting it this evening after a dinner meeting. After a five month wait I thought this day would never come.

Now I need to go gun shopping. I know I want a Beretta White Onyx Sporting o/u shotgun for skeet. Not sure on the handgun front. Thinking about a SIG P 232 or 239 or one of the new Walther PPK or PPK/S manufactured by S&W.

Just received the call from Bolton PD that my LTC-A ALP is available for pickup at the PD. I'll be collecting it this evening after a dinner meeting. After a five month wait I thought this day would never come.

Now I need to go gun shopping. I know I want a Beretta White Onyx Sporting o/u shotgun for skeet. Not sure on the handgun front. Thinking about a SIG P 232 or 239 or one of the new Walther PPK or PPK/S manufactured by S&W.

GREAT!!!
[dance] [cheers] [rockon] [mg] [banana]

Fred

boltonguy said:
...After a five month wait...

...and to think some people say "Gun licenses relatively easy to obtain in Mass.". [thinking]

Well I will say, Good for you ! Congratulations ! [rockon]

Now go git yerself some guns !
...and come to a shoot so's we can all see what cha' got ! [smile]

Grats boltonguy! I know how agonizing the wait is.. but 5 months is
rough.

FWIW, I do like the P239... I bought a P239/9mm as one of my first handguns... I got it on the used rack at FS..... it runs great and I don't
think I'll ever get rid of it... if you buy one you might want to put a set
of hogue wraparounds on it.

I had a P232 but ended up selling it as I just don't see the point in a
.380 that big. The small PPK (not PPK/S) .380 isn't too bad,
though. Although I will say the P232s trigger is better and it will feed more
types of ammo... it tends to be less finicky than other .380s... its just so darn big,
though.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom