All is not as it seems at Sandy Hook

Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12. Just saying wierd selection and nothing pink?

ALso, the Bushmaster was evidentally purchased at Riverview in East Windsor, CT. That's over 70 miles from her house and over an hour drive. Why there and not in a more local shop of which here are a few? And, can anyone down there report in that she shot over your club's property? She's been described as an avid shooter. Really? Where? Certainly some club down there will know she's on the roster if she's a member.

FYI ATF has swarmed the place and Riverview is currently closed from what I've seen on WFSB TV

Rome

Seriously? As a woman who shoots I have traveled far to buy guns. Just because. I also probably have bought a few guns you would think are 'odd for a woman' given this last post.

I remember it too. something stinks.

You know, I was wondering these things myself for some time. I watched the whole thing unfold on the news. I remember very clearly someone described as wearing camo pants being found on the property and being cuffed and walked away and the reported stated that as he was walked by the parents he stated "i didnt do it". What happened to him? why wasnt he identified? I am the farthest thing from a tin foil hat wearer......but lately Ive had the aluminum foil ready....just doesnt add up

Seriously? As a woman who shoots I have traveled far to buy guns. Just because. I also probably have bought a few guns you would think are 'odd for a woman' given this last post.

Most of us know you're the official NES mom, try not to feed the trolls [laugh]. Maybe cabinetman was born a woman and just can't come to terms to accept herself.

She was from NH, maybe the "odd" guns were handed down within the family? Lots of things don't make much sense, looking in from the outside, without context. Lacking concrete info, everybody just makes stuff up.

She was from NH, maybe the "odd" guns were handed down within the family? Lots of things don't make much sense, looking in from the outside, without context. Lacking concrete info, everybody just makes stuff up.
Could be but seriously if what I heard was true how many people own a glock in 10mm let alone women, I can see an AR, a Glock 19 a Saiga 12 even the old milsurp but the glock 20? seems a bit odd to me unless she had man hands baby

I'm not one for tinfoiling, however she had a Glock 20SF which is the short frame Glock, relatively new to the market so the odds that they were handed down doesn't make sense. Someone on a survival board or here recommended one just to have , which is correct. High cap, tons of firepower you can't go wrong with one. This kid was seriously messed up and committed a heinous act, this whole conspiracy theory bullshit is disrespectful. I'm sure more of the story will come out in the coming weeks.

I hate stuff like this, (even more than usual) 'cuz it makes me feel like need a tin-foil hat.

You don't need a tinfoil hat - you need a kevlar helmet and an AR-15.

I'm glad to see some of you guys are waking up. As soon as I really keyed into this happening last weekend - the first thought that entered my mind was: "Wow - that was very convenient timing - wasn't it".

I'm sorry - but this whole thing just stinks - and I don't mean stinks because so many people got killed. I mean stinks because it's just too "perfect"

- the "perfect" victims to tug at everybody's heartstrings

- the perfect weapon assortment.

- the perfect scapegoats - whacked out kid and his "prepper" mother

- perfect location: Nice little CT town full of white people

- perfect timing: right after Obama's election, Feinstein has been working on a new AWB for like a year now - and we are right in the middle of the fiscal cliff shenanigans - etc.

- perfect time of year: Lots of people emotional because of the holidays and also tied up in other things because of the holidays - historically speaking - all sorts of nasty legislation gets rammed thru this time of year.

You don't to be a tinfoiler to cast a discerning eye on this whole thing and say to yourself - and TO EVERYBODY ELSE - what the ****?

This kid was seriously messed up and committed a heinous act, this whole conspiracy theory bullshit is disrespectful. I'm sure more of the story will come out in the coming weeks.

Ya an Autistic kid killed his mother for no apparent reason and then said to himself, " You know something I am going to shoot up a school full of kids for sport " not a Mall full of Patrons a School full of kids, cause you know I have nothing better to do. Of course there are folks who would like to bury this and move on just like they buried the Colorado shooting as well.

Funny I recall the Neighbor who was interviewd said she was a loving mother and a quiet Family...Yet she was a School Teacher at said school and no one Knew her lol...common man. I know I am an a**h*** but I am far from a dumb ****.

This is a distraught man?

Robbie-Parker-Laughing-Sandy-Hook-School.jpg

Last edited:
I'm reserving judgment until the Oliver Stone movie comes out.

Seriously... this kind of shit is counter-productive.

Ohh... and before I forget...IBTL

NO - it's not.

Just letting the government get away with doing whatever the hell it is - is counterproductive.

Just because people cry wolf too many times - doesn't mean that the wolf isn't eventually going to show up at your door - in fact that perfect time for the wolf to show up - is exactly when everybody starts beating down the people crying "Wolf!" - and everybody just goes to sleep.

Wake the **** up.

Cabinetman, when did she buy the AR? How far from your house would you have to drive today to find an AR in stock at a reasonable price?

- - - Updated - - -

Feinstein has been working on a new AWB for like a year now

Feinstein has introduced a new AWB every year since at least 2004.

It's all on the media. With a rush to be first they spit out anything they hear and probably make things up as they go. Three times during the initial live coverage I heard an anchor say "The facts are still changing". WRONG. The facts never change. They just seem to develop because nobody waits until the picture is clear and there is a timeline.

Could be but seriously if what I heard was true how many people own a glock in 10mm let alone women, I can see an AR, a Glock 19 a Saiga 12 even the old milsurp but the glock 20? seems a bit odd to me unless she had man hands baby

I was referring to the Enfield and the Henry. I know nothing about Glocks, 'cept that they can explode at any time [smile]

maybe she's just not an fib pussy or thinks like EC and the 40 is for losers? Who freaked cares what she owned, clearly she enjoyed shooting, why is it odd what she owned I just don't get it. What she's not manly enough for them? Ridiculous.

It doesn't really matter what items were used or in what order. The result is the same. And none of it justifies any condemnation of a certain family of firearm.

Did he use a rifle or pistol? Everyone seems to be missing the simplest of answers!

There is one simple answer to that question and it is 100% accurate...

What was the brass found at school?

I am quite sure he did not police his brass and he sure didn't take it with him! There were 26 people killed at the school...so there should be at least
26 expended shell casings in the school and in the class rooms. On the back of each casing is either a 9mm stamp or a .223/5.56 stamp.

There is the actual proof of which weapon he used.

Notice no one has said how many rounds were fired? All this talk about what he may or may not have used or who is lieing can be ended
quite easily... show me the evidence of the shell casings recovered as the crime scene.... trust what no one sayes....show me the actual evidence!

The CT State Police released a list of which guns were found at the scene. The Bushmaster .223, a Glock, and Sig Sauer handguns were found near the shooter's dead body. A shotgun was found in the shooter's car (all confirmed per Lt. Paul Vance). Right now, we have no idea which weapon(s) was used in the shootings. It is reasonable to assume that a psychopath intent on killing scores of people would choose the most powerful weapon available to him. Whether or not this was the case remains to be seen. That being said, you can bet investigators on the scene knew which weapon(s) was used within an hour of being there.

That's because it's a Saiga 12, one of the other guns the kid's mom owned. Most of this crap is just bad reporting, not some kind of conspiracy.

-Mike

I can't believe it took 15 posts to get to the saiga. Amazing how much bad information is out there because of the bad reporting.
Beat me to it.

Remember guys:

Journalist's Guide to Firearms Identification

image001-2.jpg

This kid was seriously messed up and committed a heinous act, this whole conspiracy theory bullshit is disrespectful. I'm sure more of the story will come out in the coming weeks.

Agreed. All of the kids haven't even been buried yet. We know this whole issue had nothing to do with guns and everything to do with a mentally derainged individual. All threads like this do is reinforce the stereotype that we're all crazy nutbags who shouldn't have guns to begin with.

This is not the discussion to have and will serve no other purpose than to embarrass yourselves in the upcoming AWB battle. There are plenty of sound arguments out there based on known evidence and logic. Let's focus on those.

Last edited:
Ill add to the thinking portion here:

Ct+shooter.jpg

There were ONLY pistols brought in by Adam Lanza. THEN the coroner said the victims were killed by a LONG RIFLE. THEREFORE, you can only conclude there were OTHER SHOOTERS WITH LONG RIFLES:

The medical examiner uncut:

Tell me THIS isn't suspicious:

Now look for the father in the above video @ around 2:40, the finished product:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/sandy-hook-elementary-shooting-remembering-victims-17990087

If you have a problem with what I'm posting, talk to the father, not me. I'm not the one laughing and yukking it up like he was in the uncut video.

As usual, I have questions for any big "terrorist" event. Again insults will only validate the questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom