All is not as it seems at Sandy Hook

The primary weapon used in the event at Sandy Hook was identfied as the AR15 assualt rifle by the chief Medical Examiner. Wow the Cops must have been realy slow to respond since Lanza had time to after his shooting spree to put the AR15 back in the trunk of his car before he went back into the school to kill himself.

Watch this video. I'm starting to get ##### that the media, politicans and public officals are not telling us the truth... What else are they not telling us?

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

If you watch closely when the leos are clearing the chamber on the rifle in the trunk it has a side charging handle......This is not an AR.

What I first heard when this all happned was two hand guns found in the school and something about an AR15 but nothing concrete and something about a shotgun in the car and other guns at the house. To this point I had heard allot about an AR15 a little about the Glock and Sig but never heard of a location where the AR was found. Now we are up to 4 pistols in the school and only pistols in the school. Then with the video I think we can safely say the shot gun was in the trunk. I am now wondering if the AR 15 was back at the house? In fact I'm getting the feeling that the AR may not have played a role in this at all.

Whatever you need to hear to bass a ban or confiscation. (Not you literally)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate stuff like this, (even more than usual) 'cuz it makes me feel like need a tin-foil hat.

If you watch closely when the leos are clearing the chamber on the rifle in the trunk it has a side charging handle......This is not an AR.
I have an AR with a side charging handle, but it's not a bushy.

How can the rifle be these two things at once: The firearm used in the terrorist attack AND also be located in the trunk of the car that the terrorist used to get there?

Seriously. Either the rifle wasn't used during the attack, or somebody else put it in the trunk.

The primary weapon used in the event at Sandy Hook was identfied as the AR15 assualt rifle by the chief Medical Examiner. Wow the Cops must have been realy slow to respond since Lanza had time to after his shooting spree to put the AR15 back in the trunk of his car before he went back into the school to kill himself.

Watch this video. I'm starting to get ##### that the media, politicans and public officals are not telling us the truth... What else are they not telling us?

What I first heard when this all happned was two hand guns found in the school and something about an AR15 but nothing concrete and something about a shotgun in the car and other guns at the house. To this point I had heard allot about an AR15 a little about the Glock and Sig but never heard of a location where the AR was found. Now we are up to 4 pistols in the school and only pistols in the school. Then with the video I think we can safely say the shot gun was in the trunk. I am now wondering if the AR 15 was back at the house? In fact I'm getting the feeling that the AR may not have played a role in this at all.

If the media reported it... Its got to be true!!!!

You know, I was wondering these things myself for some time. I watched the whole thing unfold on the news. I remember very clearly someone described as wearing camo pants being found on the property and being cuffed and walked away and the reported stated that as he was walked by the parents he stated "i didnt do it". What happened to him? why wasnt he identified? I am the farthest thing from a tin foil hat wearer......but lately Ive had the aluminum foil ready....just doesnt add up

The ME called it a long rifle. For a person who is a ME and does this all the time he sure looked nervous and unprofessional. All the ones I've done. What does that mean? State police chief Vance knows the truth but he can't say anything till he gets a possible promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I was wondering these things myself for some time. I watched the whole thing unfold on the news. I remember very clearly someone described as wearing camo pants being found on the property and being cuffed and walked away and the reported stated that as he was walked by the parents he stated "i didnt do it". What happened to him? why wasnt he identified? I am the farthest thing from a tin foil hat wearer......but lately Ive had the aluminum foil ready....just doesnt add up

The other thing I was thinking about today was this: If one Sandy Hook terrorist attack didn't get the Big Gun Grab over the fence, surely another one will.

I wouldn't put it past this regime. Governments lie to get us to surrender our liberties. That's what they do. Government grows, liberty yields. And people aren't going to give up their hard-won freedoms (paid in blood by generations long gone) willy-nilly. I don't think any of this was false flag, but it's definitely Page 1 of the Rahm Emmanuel playbook: "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

We're in crisis-mode folks and your "benevolent rules" know it.

I watched that section of the video a few times... I'm fairly certain it was a wooden stock/pistol grip. If I had to guess, I would say some sort of AK variant.

Last edited:
I'm reserving judgment until the Oliver Stone movie comes out.

Seriously... this kind of shit is counter-productive.

Ohh... and before I forget...IBTL

Last edited:
I just assume that at least 50% of all major events are false flags, but odds are we won't know anytime soon so... move along?

I saw a blog reporting of the days events on the CNN website today that was set up in a timeline from newest to oldest on that day, kind of a running log of updates.

What really jumped out at me was a report from a press conference with the police at 6:30 pm (ish) that stated the shooter was found with 2 handguns, a Glock and a Sig. No mention of any other firearm.

Then sometime between then and the next morning that dialogue changed to "it was a Bushmaster AR15" and not a single journalist has questioned the change in story.

I had the link on my facebook to CNN but can't sign onto facebook right now, it's just a white screen, I'm sure it can be googled up if anyone wants to see it.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/sandy-hook-mind-control-flicker-effect/

Jon Rappoport said:
So when the police privately tell reporters, “We chased a suspect into the woods above the school,” that becomes a television fact. Until it isn’t a fact any longer.

The police, for whatever reason, decide to drop the whole “suspect in the woods” angle. Why? No idea.
Therefore, the media anchors no longer mention it.
Instead the police are focused on Adam Lanza, who is found dead in the school. So are the television anchors, who no longer refer to the suspect in the woods.

That old thread is gone down the memory hole.

What does this do to the audience who has been following the narrative on television? It sets up a flicker effect. An hour ago, it was suspect in the woods. Now, that bit of data is gone. On-off switch. It was on, now it’s off.

This is a break in logic. It makes no sense.

Which is the whole point.

The viewer thinks: “Let’s see. There was a suspect in the woods. The cops were chasing him. Now he doesn’t exist. We don’t know his name. We don’t know why he’s off the radar. We don’t know whether he was arrested. We don’t know if he was questioned. Okay, I guess I’ll have to forget all about him. I’ll just track what the anchor is telling me. He’s telling the story. I have to follow his story.”
This was only one flicker. Others occur. The father of Adam’s brother was found dead. No, that’s gone now. The mother of Adam was found dead. Okay. Adam killed all these children with two pistols. No, that’s gone now. He used a rifle. It was a Bushmaster. No, it was a Sig Sauer. One weapon was found in the trunk of a car. No, three weapons.

At each succeeding point, a fact previously reported is jettisoned and forgotten, to be replaced with a new fact. The television viewer has to forget, along with the television anchor. The viewer wants to follow the developing narrative, so he has to forget. He has no choice if he wants to “stay in the loop.”

That's because it's a Saiga 12, one of the other guns the kid's mom owned. Most of this crap is just bad reporting, not some kind of conspiracy.

-Mike

Last edited:

Perhaps he wasn't identified because it's not reasonable to ruin someone's life if he didn't do anything wrong.

It's entirely possible that the cops arrested everyone that looked even remotely fishy, and let all the ones that weren't involved go. There's no reason to identify someone who didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Perhaps he wasn't identified because it's not reasonable to ruin someone's life if they didn't so anything wrong.

It's entirely possible that the cops arrested everyone that looked even remotely fishy, and let all the ones that weren't involved go. There's no reason to identify someone who didn't do anything.

I think he was identified, he was the father of one of the kids in the school or something like that.

-Mike

That's because it's a Saiga 12, one of the other guns the kid's mom owned. Most of this crap is just bad reporting, not some kind of conspiracy.

-Mike

So by that token, there were four guns recovered? IMHO, the official "established" story is: Glock handgun (unk model number), Sig Sauer handgun (unk model number) and the Bushmaster AR-15. By my count that's three. Did they change it to four?

Perhaps he wasn't identified because it's not reasonable to ruin someone's life if they didn't so anything wrong.

That's a plenty logical explanation. Only it came from you, not the police. It really wouldn't be hard for the truth to be cleared up, and the inconsistencies explained away. But the PTB are just acting as if there were never any inconsistencies to begin with... that shit fuels tinfoil sales.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TRAGEDY IN WASHINGTON, ONLY OPPORTUNITY! Politicians will always exploit!

-Mike

I can't believe it took 15 posts to get to the saiga. Amazing how much bad information is out there because of the bad reporting.

- - - Updated - - -

That trunk gun looks like a thumbhole stock AK or a Saiga.

It is. It was reported as such a day or two into this.

-Mike
This.
Haven't most of you been involved in some event or other that was reported by the news? I have never spoken to anybody that was, who believed that the reporting was completely accurate. In a situation like this, the huge amount of information and misinformation that was being reported was generally not from official sources. The State Police were pretty slow and cautious at getting information out, as they wanted to get it right. But reporters, grasping at overheard conversations, quick, informal discussions, etc. gave some confusing information. Also - it is a complete GIVEN here at NES that reporters think every handgun is a Glock, and every rifle an AR. Is it at all surprising that they confused a Saiga-12 shotgun for a rifle "in the trunk of the car?"

Now we know that the shooter apparently had 4 guns - a Saiga-12 shotgun he left in the car, a .223 Bushmaster which he used for the shooting, a 10mm Glock 20 SF and a 9mm Sig Sauer, one of which he used to kill himself. Apparently, he also killed his mother with a Marlin .22 rifle, and left at home a .45 Henry repeating rifle, and a .30 Enfield rifle.

This was a tragedy of epic proportions. There is no conspiracy in the reporting, just the typical "fog of war" that is inevitable with such events.

Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12. Just saying wierd selection and nothing pink?

ALso, the Bushmaster was evidentally purchased at Riverview in East Windsor, CT. That's over 70 miles from her house and over an hour drive. Why there and not in a more local shop of which here are a few? And, can anyone down there report in that she shot over your club's property? She's been described as an avid shooter. Really? Where? Certainly some club down there will know she's on the roster if she's a member.

FYI ATF has swarmed the place and Riverview is currently closed from what I've seen on WFSB TV

Rome

Last edited:
Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12. Just saying wierd selection and nothing pink?

ALso, the Bushmaster was evidentally purchased at Riverview in East Windsor, CT. That's over 70 miles from her house and over an hour drive. Why there and not in a more local shop of which here are a few? And, can anyone down there report in that she shot over your club's property? She's been described as an avid shooter. Really? Where? Certainly some club down there will know she's on the roster if she's a member.

FYI ATF has swarmed the place and Riverview is currently closed from what I've seen on WFSB TV

Rome

Is this post serious?

Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12.
She was a "prepper."

Back
Top Bottom