Alangator Trimag 10/22 mag coupler

I appreciate the comments, but please note, MIKE931LX's comments presented on this site is what brought me here - negative comments from someone who had never even touched a TriMag, to be reviewed by many people. Is that right?
You expect I should sit back and not say a word? I came here to set the record straight......I noticed not a person stepped up and said a word to straighten out the inaccurate comments until I made one. How come?
Hey, I'm just like you guys. I am a veteran - still wearing the uniform; a shooter and a working class stiff who took a big risk and put out a good product at a good price. Many people use it and many people like it. You bet I'm going to defend it.....just like I do this country every day and your right to make comments on this site and to carry your firearm. I am guessing you don't go around badmouthing each other such as what was done here to my product and now me personally.
Nobody is getting rich here at my end of things. I do my military duty and then work most evenings and days off. Comments like what were made damage in many ways, but to have it come from somebody who hadn't even touched TriMag was a bit over the top. You bet you will get a response from me. Just like you'll get when you need something. It goes both ways.
PR? We replace everything even when you mess it up - a total of 3 in 3 years. You talk to me if you have a problem and I fix it. I donate heavily to firearms functions, especially to kids and veterans events. We buy all USA origin materials and sell an entirely USA made product. USA made costs more and we eat that....why? It is worth it. You all are worth it. How much more PR do you require?
A PR point for you all. Go ahead and show hostility toward newcomers and see how many stick around...just a thought...

How were any of my comments inaccurate? Are my experiences somehow not valid? Even if I hadn't used them myself, I had direct experience with folks that had struggled with the product. Does that make my opinion wrong? You can definitely speak up but you did it in a stupid, childish way.

EPIC PR fail.. Let's see, this started as a discussion (from over a year ago) over a product with one respectful dissenter and a couple supporters, right? Then you decided to come in an start ripping me over my comments. That should definitely attract customers.

You found this through a Google search, which means that prospective customers will also likely find it that way. Now they can all see how you treat anyone that doesn't love your product. Good luck.

This Thread Is Full Of Win...

full-of-win-41.jpg

Mike, when I presented facts to correct your original comments, you responded with personal insults. Now you are doing it again. Why?
As I noted before, you were never a customer, nor a user of the product. You gave a "review" on a product you had never touched. I could give a negative "review" on how well your car handles based on watching you drive it, but is the information accurate and does it give me the right to publicly, in perpetual print, advise others not to try or purchase that model of car? It's the car's fault? You may be a poor or inexperienced driver regardless of what you think of your skill set level.
As you noted, what you posted a year ago is still out there and has long term negative effects. What is your agenda? Does the word libel mean anything to you? For the benefit of us all, let's say we just drop it, yes?

MassMark, thanks for the levity! :)

Mike, when I presented facts to correct your original comments, you responded with personal insults. Now you are doing it again. Why?
As I noted before, you were never a customer, nor a user of the product. You gave a "review" on a product you had never touched. I could give a negative "review" on how well your car handles based on watching you drive it, but is the information accurate and does it give me the right to publicly, in perpetual print, advise others not to try or purchase that model of car? It's the car's fault? You may be a poor or inexperienced driver regardless of what you think of your skill set level.
As you noted, what you posted a year ago is still out there and has long term negative effects. What is your agenda? Does the word libel mean anything to you? For the benefit of us all, let's say we just drop it, yes?

Sure, I'll drop it. I have nothing to lose here. Good luck with your product.

Because of your participation on this forum, you just lost another potential customer (me). Maybe more, but I won't use my guess.

I just got two this week. I hadn't seen this thread it just looked like a decent product for little money.

They worked for me no problems I wish I bought one more as I have three more mags I could couple together.

Back
Top Bottom