• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG Maura Healey taking questions. What to ask?

Please don't ask any questions at your employers office. You have absolutely nothing to gain in this situation.

I'd be surprised if she took live questions anyway. A lot of times at this sort of love-fest they'll ask the audience to submit questions ahead of time so they have a chance to shitcan the ones that don't support the agenda.

This isn't about her getting to know the people, it's more likely about paying your employer back for a big campaign donation....

Ask her how many people got killed in Massachusetts with 'assault' rifles in the past 10 years, that made her take that drastic step.

I keep seeing this come up, and the answer will certainly be that she isn't going to wait for a mass shooting to happen in her jurisdiction to enforce a law that (as she interprets it) is already on the books to ban them. Her stance is cut and dry; asking this question isn't going to trip her up. She's a professional politician and has been rehearsing these responses for months. Let the lawyers do the talking on our behalf.

I'd be surprised if she took live questions anyway. A lot of times at this sort of love-fest they'll ask the audience to submit questions ahead of time so they have a chance to shitcan the ones that don't support the agenda.

This isn't about her getting to know the people, it's more likely about paying your employer back for a big campaign donation....

He's right ^
People like her never take unscripted questions.
Their ego's can't handle getting called out on their bullshit.

Please don't ask any questions at your employers office. You have absolutely nothing to gain in this situation.

Asked my boss his thoughts, this was pretty much his response.

I'll keep politics out of the workplace. Too bad they couldn't keep politicians out of the workplace.

A note to Charlie, you've been played. How does it feel Charlie?

You went along to get along, and the only things you got were a stronger opponent and a pissed off voter base. Maybe you should try going to a few Rod&Gun clubs to tell them how you will protect them, yeah that will fly.

In regards to the op, the politicians never ever step into a free fire zone, all questions controlled and scripted. The only thing you had to gain by making her look bad is to bring your resume up to date.

Normally it's a governor, senator or rep that comes to a workplace to allay some concern or is politically motivated.
Rarely an AG unless in campaign mode or pushing public safety as it may relate to the company.

Should be concerned with the employers intentions if it's politically motivated. Time to update the resume I think.

First
Things
First
Hi Maura[smile]

The advice at the top is sound I recommend you follow it. She already has the answers to any Pro 2A questions you could ask. "Cuzz Gunz" She has no leg to stand on so she would ignore or deflect any meaningful questions you could ask. If you tried to bait her with appearing to be a supporter you risk blow back from your employer. So just take a pass. However, I do like the saran wrap on the toilet bowl idea.

Ask her if she'd like to spend a day at the range to allay her fears of inanimate objects.

Lol fat chance, she has been groomed and vetted as a hardcore anti back when Martha Coakley was still in office. The AGs office in MA has been a moonbat full on rig job from day one. This isn't "oh, she got elected and happens to be anti" her being anti is by design. Otherwise we would have figured out how to maneuver a pro gun democrat in to run for AGs office by now if that seat wasn't wired for sound by the moonbats.

ETA: I bet "they" have her successor picked already at this point.

-Mike

Last edited:
So have we given her office enough prep by airing all of the questions on a public forum?

So have we given her office enough prep by airing all of the questions on a public forum?

None of it matters regardless because even if she just dodges/punts, what will it do?

If you guys want to destroy her politically, it's going to have to be something outside of guns, because the bleating masses in MA will just assume she was trying to "do the right thing. " or some bullshit like that. They don't know any better, nor do they care. If they did than this AWB issue wouldn't be dragging out like it is.

-Mike

You think the guys here are coming up with mind blowing questions that never occurred to her to have a response for?

You think the guys here are coming up with mind blowing questions that never occurred to her to have a response for?

I think that's pretty much the reason these chickenshits will never take questions in an honest and open forum .
They would get crushed.
These things are staged to a T

Back
Top Bottom