• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG Maura Healey taking questions. What to ask?

Alternately you can pretend to be an anti and ask her when she plans on starting confiscation. The response should be interesting

This would be awesome. Be as rational as you can while still being very, very anti-gun and pro-confiscation.

"these guns are military weapons, and are dangerous! Why aren't you interested in taking them off the streets? We know where they all are, right?"

i'd go with either of the 2 most suggested---1)ask when confiscation starts because so many have been killed by these "assault weapons" in massachusetts --- or------2)personal day.

if you don't go for either of these try this:

gorge yourself on blueberry yogurt beforehand, and stick your finger down your throat and puke on her

"So many Massachusetts citizens have been killed by assault weapons in the last decade, how can you allow them
to still be in people's homes? And kitchen knives too, they've killed far more people, when can we get them out of people's houses?"

Ask when the police will be changing from carrying "weapons of war" to weapons appropriate for personal defense which are compliant with the AWB and magazine laws.

I wouldn't take a shit where I eat (take the day off or don't poke a bear). Everyone in any job is replaceable. YMMV.

See if you can get video of the exchange if you do decide to ask her anything.

Call in sick. She won't answer any real questions anyway.

Good:
i'd go with either of the 2 most suggested---1)ask when confiscation starts because so many have been killed by these "assault weapons" in massachusetts --- or------2)personal day.
if you don't go for either of these try this:
gorge yourself on blueberry yogurt beforehand, and stick your finger down your throat and puke on her

Better:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask her a question you are going to be amazed at how she will not miss a beat and will not answer it. The only way to win with a politician is to have multiple people fire questions, at which point they'll politely find an excuse to move on or an aid will jump in to stop the carnage.

These people are professionals.

This would be awesome. Be as rational as you can while still being very, very anti-gun and pro-confiscation.

"these guns are military weapons, and are dangerous! Why aren't you interested in taking them off the streets? We know where they all are, right?"

This would be great if you prefaced it by saying something along the lines of "a family member of mine was a victim of gun violence"

This way she will feel obligated to do something and may actually say something about their real agenda. If you can get it recorded that would be amazing. Any other pro 2A people at your job?

Got to be honest, reading the OP's post I could feel my blood start to boil. Hate that women....

Alternately you can pretend to be an anti and ask her when she plans on starting confiscation. The response should be interesting

Thats what I was going to say.

Something like:

Gee golly Maura the lesbian queen of the concrete jungle..You did a great job taking all the assault weapons off of our streets,when are you going to start taking more guns off the streets ? The safety of the public is the most important thing,so why aren't you doing more to take EVERY gun off our streets ?

Seriously,do this approach and try to trip her up..Unless of course you want to white knight yourself for gun owners at work and risk your job.

skip the event and use the time to look for a new job in a company that isn't sycophanticly sucking up to the worst AG in Massachusetts history.

Next you'll be "asked" if you'd like to make a donation to her campaign for Gov.

I've got balls bigger than minor planetoids, so I'd ask "It appears that I'm going to be required to move soon. While I'm familiar with Concord, which is lovely by the way, I understand that Shirley is not nearly as scenic. If given the choice, will you please send me to MCI Concord for my ten year vacation?"

While I appreciate several of these responses, I will take my wife's advice to pass on to you (she has had similar controlled, brief "opportunities" with commissioners, AG's, senators, and a couple of our governors):

I'd ask you what I have not read anyone ask you in the previous fifty-six posts:

What is your goal?

While I appreciate several of these responses, I will take my wife's advice to pass on to you (she has had similar controlled, brief "opportunities" with commissioners, AG's, senators, and a couple of our governors):

I'd ask you what I have not read anyone ask you in the previous fifty-six posts:

What is your goal?

Fun is the goal.

It'd be fun to pretend to be anti-gun and make her head spin about her taking away gays' rights.

Back
Top Bottom