Active Shooter El Paso Texas August 3rd 2019

Kind of the point though...I honestly think it'll be business as usual by Monday. No mass shooting is ever a good thing, but the fact that there are just SO many now keeps there from being all out panic on buying guns/ammo every time some a**h*** decided to pull this crap.

I just read the manifesto...the kid has some pretty twisted views, but it seems like he at least thought he knew what 'cause' he was doing this for. I think people that live in border towns have a totally different perspective on the immigration issue than basically everyone else...this kid just went off the deep end. It's almost kind of like the bullying issue that causes kids to do this sort of thing...they can only take so much until they just snap.

I feel bad for his parents...his family...his victims. Maybe TX can make an example of this kid...public execution maybe? Bet it might at least make someone think twice about pulling this kind of shit.

He'll be in the express lane to the electric chair in TX.

If thats the case I expect an emergency session of the Tx legislature to be called by gov abbott in 3,2,1.......to prohibit GFZ's in any place open to the public

Texas is not the pro gun utopia you might think it to be. They are way better than the northeast, but they lag seriously behind on carry laws. Signs have had the force of law there forever. They are specific signs, with specific wording, size, and language requirements and when they made open carry legal they made another type of sign for places to prohibit it. In addition it is straight illegal to carry to professional sporting events, voting places, anywhere that gets 51% or more of it's income from serving alcohol, or racetracks (Horse or dog).

When I was there I saw almost no correct (30.06 or 30.07) signs on stores or restaurants. The hospitals all had them, and anywhere that gets it's income from alcohol has a 51% sign to indicate that. Walmarts that I went to had no weapons signs but did not post correct signs. There is nearly no chance they will change their laws just because someone else was killed when disarmed by bad laws, because the people who wrote those laws wrote those restrictions right into them. They knew what they were doing, it would take a miracle for them to change it.

What comes to mind is "by any means necessary" - Trumps opposition has voiced so many times. It wouldnt surprise me one bit of came down to left wing nut jobs martyering themselves.

Geesh! The police chief just announced on a live broadcast carried on Fox News there are 20 fatalities and 26 wounded. L

It was announced it is being investigated as a potential "hate crime" based on a manifesto they believe, but have yet to confirm to have been written by the subject.

Last edited:
Wearing ear pro would first indicate intimacy with firearms. And second if you're planning on dying while shooting up a joint, wearing ear pro is not usually a consideration.

I'm thinking he's not used to loud noises. And those cheap eyes scream noob. Just my opinion but I'm guess he has little experience with firearms, just recently bought one probably just for this. Before that probably anti 2a.

But regardless a scumbag of the highest order.

My wife doesn’t (hasn’t for awhile actually) asked why I carry everywhere anymore. GFZ or not - hasn’t gotten me in trouble, and nothing bad has happened.

I guess I’m an example of what Cipher said about no rule of law.

OK, so while reading through comments someplace else on the netz, someone asked the question: Why can you see the blue pole through his shoulder in the pic on the right?

Hmmmmmm....... [tinfoil]
I wish I could find it right the reference right now but you can either take my word or not. There is a well known optical effect that causes bright objects to appear through or in front of darker foreground objects in pictures.

OK, so while reading through comments someplace else on the netz, someone asked the question: Why can you see the blue pole through his shoulder in the pic on the right?

His shirt isn't black and pants aren't tan in the photo either. It's a poor quality security camera shot through a dome then displayed a monitor then someone snapped a photo of the screen, compressed and texted it, and now you're looking at a smaller version on your screen. It doesn't look like you can "see the pole" you can just see some blue light bleeding because its one of the brightest parts of the image (outdoor sunlight / overexposed) vs one of the darkest parts of the image (black shirt with indoor lighting).

Hmmmmmm....... [tinfoil]

It looks like someone took a cell phone pic of an LCD screen, so the screen is drawing the image as the camera is recording. A cheap LCD screen retains the previous few frames because it doesn't go black between frames.

Hmmmmmm....... [tinfoil]

Because they are slow cameras and the light blue of the pole can still displayed for a brief second across the image. Else it's burned into the screen because it's a fixed camera. Of the two possibilities I would go with the latter

It's pretty convenient for Democrats wanting to tie their Platform together that they guy used an AK and wrote an anti-immigrant manifesto...

[tinfoil]

I read somewhere that he had 3 friends on FB.

Why should it matter to anyone what his politics are, anyway? I refuse to read his manifesto because to me he's a cockroach, and I don't care what cockroaches think about anything. What kind of an idiot who doesn't approve of something thinks they can put a stop to it by shooting a bunch of innocent people at a Walmart? That's not a coherent plan. That's the sign of a completely f-d up mind. The only people he represents are other people with completely f-d up minds, and maybe not even very many of those.

Hmmmmmm....... [tinfoil]

Answer. You can't see the blue pole through his shoulder.

One of the things I hate the most about internet conspiracy theories is amateur image analysis. All the so-called crisis actors etc. who are just people who vaguely resemble each other. These idiots crap all over the actual inconsistencies that might go somewhere useful.

Best thing about the internet - everyone gets a voice.

Worst thing about the internet - everyone gets a voice.

Another mad gunman shooting and killing people and the police apprehend him. But answer your door when swat goes to the wrong house and you die. Police certainly have other options than lethal force.

AK47s...........Buy buy buy......they'll be on the chopping block Monday morning, you wait and see.
Problem is aside from the WASR-10 they're either junk or cost the same as a S&W M&P 10.

I wouldn't rush out and buy something you haven't done any research on and AK's there's very few made that are worth the money as I don't find a $900 AK worth the money.

This guy puts himself in the same league as Christine Ford.
She sacrificed her reputation he’s sacrificing his freedom possibly
his life but I doubt it seeing that he’s a registered Democrat
from what I hear. The loony far far left thinks that this type of behavior is the only
way to get their candidates elected to office.

You American voters had better vote in Democrats or we will continue
with the false allegations and we’ll shoot people as much as we have
to, as to remove any conservatives from office. No difference between
this type of people and Al Qaeda terrorists. This country has got to be
at least 3/4 of the way off the deep end.

Why the surprise that the POS was wearing ear muffs? Unusual for a mass murderer I suppose but not for a conscientious one.
Generally mass shooters don't wear any, but what we tend to overlook is not every mass shooter is a psychotic person, some are just pissed off people that are smarter than we want to give them credit for.

It's easier for us to call these killers unhinged psychos and most of the time they are, but some are just bloodthirsty murderers who should be executed ASAP.

What I can't believe is that no one was CCW'ing and had the fortitude to stop that dog in his tracks. I thought Texans were "armed to the teeth"?

I know many here say "Don't get involved..."
Not me, if able; I'd get involved. These were people like us being gunned down.
I couldn't live with myself If I "did nothing"...

~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom