Active Shooter El Paso Texas August 3rd 2019

Just listened to another news report with eye witness female. She only saw one, with rifle, tshirt, cargo pants and ear protection on.

I find that last part curious.

Just saw some twitter pics from surveillance cam of shooter....he is wearing what looks like hearing protection...dafuq

I recall reading an article in either NRA or USCCA magazine written by a good guy w a gun who took out an active shooter in a parking lot somewhere, he mentioned the perp was wearing eyes & electronic ears. As someone who wears hearing aids, the electronic ear pro definitely enhances things for me, I’m not that surprised that a shooter would wear them. He was arrested so doesn’t look like he intended to off himself.

Were the muffs electronic? Heightened awareness without the deafening gunshots was probably the reason. Not sure what the glasses were for though. Why all this apparent pre-planning but no armor or rig? Trying to piece together the logic of a delusional degenerate is probably a wasted effort. I'm not willing to jump on the conspiracy train yet and neither should anyone else.

Were the muffs electronic? Heightened awareness without the deafening gunshots was probably the reason. Not sure what the glasses were for though. Why all this apparent pre-planning but no armor or rig? Trying to piece together the logic of a delusional degenerate is probably a wasted effort. I'm not willing to jump on the conspiracy train yet and neither should anyone else.

I agree but what fun would not
jumping to conclusions be?

An officer just called for back up for assistance stopping a black male possibly involved in the shooting.

Granted lots of chaos and there will be a lot of confusion and bogus calls until things settle some more.

You know.... Bortac’s training faculties are in hell paso. That would be one of the worst places ever to attempt a mass shooting.

News reports said the WM and Mall were posted. I thought WM being posted would be weird, unless it was on the mall property.

Beto is just grasping for straws after his pathetic ratings compared to his DNC rivals for POTUS.

“The Democrat said he'd heard early reports that the shooter might have had a military-style weapon, saying we need to "keep that s--t on the battlefield and do not bring it into our communities."

I'll happily change my opinion when they start repealing federal laws, looks like I have awhile to wait.

This.

I won’t deny that the GOP is less anti-gun than the democrats, but fundamentally the power brokers in both parties have nothing to gain from supporting carry by us peons.

When they put their money where their mouth is, I’ll take notice. Meanwhile, I’ll just keep shooting this shiny new bump stock...

Oh. Wait.

This.

I won’t deny that the GOP is less anti-gun than the democrats, but fundamentally the power brokers in both parties have nothing to gain from supporting carry by us peons.

When they put their money where their mouth is, I’ll take notice. Meanwhile, I’ll just keep shooting this shiny new bump stock...

Oh. Wait.

Heathen!! You better melt that thing down ASAP before it takes over your soul, haunts your house and makes you do bad things to yourself in the dark.

Crap! This is bigger than Sandy Hook. Newbies better act fast and stockup.
Prayers inbound for the dead and wounded.

Kind of the point though...I honestly think it'll be business as usual by Monday. No mass shooting is ever a good thing, but the fact that there are just SO many now keeps there from being all out panic on buying guns/ammo every time some a**h*** decided to pull this crap.

I just read the manifesto...the kid has some pretty twisted views, but it seems like he at least thought he knew what 'cause' he was doing this for. I think people that live in border towns have a totally different perspective on the immigration issue than basically everyone else...this kid just went off the deep end. It's almost kind of like the bullying issue that causes kids to do this sort of thing...they can only take so much until they just snap.

I feel bad for his parents...his family...his victims. Maybe TX can make an example of this kid...public execution maybe? Bet it might at least make someone think twice about pulling this kind of shit.

Back
Top Bottom