• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter El Paso Texas August 3rd 2019

Well done! I was hoping for multiple posts on the subject so maybe some normies will go hmmmm.

I believe i've even read some stories of them using the tech for crowd control.
From what I could find, the early version of this technology, used in Iraq was based on voice-modulated microwave energy, pointed at the subjects like a cannon or gun.

Basically: the innards of a microwave oven, connected to a microphone for the speaker at one end and directional antenna array at the other end.

It worked if I recall by vibrating the jawbone to resonate the inner ear or similar at just the right frequency that reproduced the sound transmitted.

In the case of the Iraq war application, the speaker would say he was Allah and it was his will the subjects surrender to the approaching American Army, etc. only the subject being blasted can “hear” the transmission.

Pictures of the mass Iraqi surrenders online if you look. Pretty damn cool tool if you ask me.

More directional versions were apparently built that could pick out one person in a crowd.

Not hard to imagine this being used for targeted manipulation of subjects who are already prone to mental issues to drive them to the point of a complete breakdown where they’d do almost anything just to make the “voices” stop.

From what I could find, the early version of this technology, used in Iraq was based on voice-modulated microwave energy, pointed at the subjects like a cannon or gun.

Basically: the innards of a microwave oven, connected to a microphone for the speaker at one end and directional antenna array at the other end.

It worked if I recall by vibrating the jawbone to resonate the inner ear or similar at just the right frequency that reproduced the sound transmitted.

In the case of the Iraq war application, the speaker would say he was Allah and it was his will the subjects surrender to the approaching American Army, etc. only the subject being blasted can “hear” the transmission.

Pictures of the mass Iraqi surrenders online if you look. Pretty damn cool tool if you ask me.

More directional versions were apparently built that could pick out one person in a crowd.

Not hard to imagine this being used for targeted manipulation of subjects who are already prone to mental issues to drive them to the point of a complete breakdown where they’d do almost anything just to make the “voices” stop.
Factor in most of these shooters are on psyche meds and it's an ugly possibility.

Factor in most of these shooters are on psyche meds and it's an ugly possibility.
Here’s basically how this works, via bone conduction.

Tons of bone conduction headphones on Amazon use a similar but local method (minus microwave oven innards used for remote transmission obviously).

Bone conduction headphones: Gimmick or godsend? - SoundGuys

Examples:

• Shokz OpenRun ($129 at Amazon): These are currently the best set of bone conduction headphones for most people, and they’re a rebrand on the famed AfterShokz Aeropex. With the Shokz OpenRun, you get Bluetooth 5.1, 8th-gen bone conduction technology, and fast charging. Unfortunately, you have to deal with the company’s proprietary two-pin connector, but there are worse things.
  • Shokz OpenRun Pro ($179 at Amazon): If you want the best pair of bone conduction headphones regardless of price, get the OpenRun Pro. These headphones come with a mobile app, and audio output is less likely to change dramatically as jaw movement displaces the OpenRun Pro.
  • Shokz OpenMove ($79 at Amazon): For the best budget bone conduction headphone from Shokz, I recommend the Open Move. Unlike the company’s other headphones, these charge via USB-C. You get an IP55 dust- and water-resistant build along with multipoint connectivity.

With such mine-control devices, why cheat ballot boxes when you could force voters to vote as desired? Hmmm../

Back
Top Bottom