Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

If it's multiple shooters it's organized. They planned everything and there is purpose to this.

My take: Group unhappy with the warships off Syria. Muslim, attacking the nerve center of the Navy and its warships to illustrate the vulnerability of the U.S. even after NSA spying.

Let me guess further. "We should have known about these guys and the fourth amendment needs to go." Basically.

Last edited:
Am I the only shocked and confused that the news media reports are inconsistent and seemingly based on wild-assed guesses? I mean, these are professional, salaried journalists. That doesn't seem like them.

WaPo says three shooters.

Police say three shooters, including at least one in fatigues, have shot at least 10 people at the Washington Navy Yard.

Police said at least one of the shooters is “down,” but it was unclear whether that means the suspect has been arrested or shot. Two remain at large, and police believe they have pinned down one between the third and fourth floors of one of the buildings on the installation in Southeast Washington.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...d72b9a-1ecb-11e3-b7d1-7153ad47b549_story.html

At about 10:20 a.m., one shooter had been reported contained. However, at least one other gunman remained at large....
Authorities say this a lone gunman.
from NBC. is it a lone gunman or are there 2? or are these two lone gunmen who happend to pick the same day and time by coincidence?

Didn't the head Al Queda dude put out a message telling them to strike a few days ago? Just sayin.

OT: I want a refund on the QD Buy, my lower isn't marked for 3 round burst!

Back
Top Bottom