A warning to you attached guys.....

you will need to clean her guns after range session, because she doesn't want oil on her hands.
OK, as a woman, I have to speak up...
a) I have always cleaned all my guns (and cleaned fish after catching)
b) to those who keep bringing up "pink"... there will be no pink (or purple, or rhinestones [rolleyes]) in my safe

I understand that the pretty colors help bring some women around, but there are plenty of us who have always been on board [cheers]

lol, never said it was bad, just a warning :)

I blame Nicole @ Acme, my wife mentioned she liked the look of one and Nicole showed her the case :D

I think there's a new 9mm in her near future

We'll see what the availability on Tuesday. Black or two-tone for Mrs. Duece?

Been there and done that. Nowadays, instead of yelling at me for spending too much on ammo, she now yells at me for not buying enough ammo!

^^ [smile] Same here except I don't get yelled at. Nicole thinks it thoughtful when I buy her 100 round belts for the Piglet.

Gonna be a week or so but I think she's going to want that Ruger 'cept in the 9mm flavor [wink]

Would be black, evil, evil black lol

We'll see what the availability on Tuesday. Black or two-tone for Mrs. Duece?

^^ [smile] Same here except I don't get yelled at. Nicole thinks it thoughtful when I buy her 100 round belts for the Piglet.

Good thing I can fill my safe with whatever I want. But I know a few fine women who can handle the stuff we oogle at.

When I get the Mosin that might be a different story. That would be a "his" piece and deal with it... you can fire it once in a while but that will remain mine! [laugh]

If your women has a license its fine, but if not its terrible. " honey I want a pink gun." " when are you gonna stop being selfish and get me a gun" , " do they make guns for women". On the other hand I can't complain that she loves to shoot. Although if she has a license you can just tell her to buy her own. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and all but the pink 1911 and purple furniture on the M&P 15 gotta get out my safe.

As Duece said, his & her safes. Paint hers pink and listen to her squeal in delight.

you will need to clean her guns after range session, because she doesn't want oil on her hands.

Plenty of us were raised to not be afraid of getting dirty. If guys want a girly girl that's awesome, but don't complain if you date a girl that owns nothing but high heels, always looks like she stepped out of a fashion ad, and doesn't know a flat head from a phillips and then she doesn't want to mess up her manicure with solvents. You all knew what you were getting. [wink]

lol, never said it was bad, just a warning :)

I blame Nicole @ Acme, my wife mentioned she liked the look of one and Nicole showed her the case :D

I think there's a new 9mm in her near future

[rofl][devil]

My wife is waiting on her ltc in the mail right now.. . Only issue I see she keeps looking at pink guns...... I dint want pink guns in my safe....... Aside from that I am excited as she doesnt get into hunting or fishing.... I use that as time away from the wife!

His & hers safes.

b) to those who keep bringing up "pink"... there will be no pink (or purple, or rhinestones [rolleyes]) in my safe
I understand that the pretty colors help bring some women around, but there are plenty of us who have always been on board [cheers]

Crap, rhinestones!! I knew I was forgetting something!!! [laugh]

And there are plenty of us who came on board with Daddy's classic blued guns and then brought our own style to the hobby. [grin]

Gonna be a week or so but I think she's going to want that Ruger 'cept in the 9mm flavor [wink]

Would be black, evil, evil black lol

Are you sure that isn't "goes with all my range outfits/slimming/little black dress/classic & fashionable" black? [wink]

Sometimes it's both kinds of black, no? [smile]

mata-hari.com-1910-1.jpg

The gun is not the expensive part. My wife's custom carry purse 600$ the ivory grips with her name in them 800$.. Me still happy cause my wife carries a gun..

It is Len, a very expensive win. Sometimes I sell some of my guns to buy other guns, but my wife won't have it.
Every time I suggest we sell one of her guns that she rarely uses to buy one she wants I get a big No.
She says selling guns is bad policy. {lots of whining deleted}

You guys who are complaining about your wives/daughters liking guns... Just shut up and enjoy it. [rolleyes] It could be a LOT worse.

Well, I still consider it a win.

Last one we bought is hers. Winchester Model 70 Varmint in 243.

And that beast has a SWEET trigger.

Took my anti gun wife shooting this year. Dragged her bitching and cursing. Anyway. I told her if she shot with me I'd buy her anything since it would be quality time. Well. Now she's an addict. I've prolly spent 10k on guns for her alone since. Careful what u wish for. She don't like cheap jewelry either

You guys who are complaining about your wives/daughters liking guns... Just shut up and enjoy it. [rolleyes] It could be a LOT worse.

My oldest daughter wants to do another Appleseed Shoot and she's bringing her boyfriend and me too, of course, someone has to pay. All that getting up & down makes me sore just thinking about it. She missed Marksman by a few points last time and she wants that patch. She's worried she'll have to become an Orange Hat if she earns the patch. She's working full time and getting her Masters Degree on line and feels she won't have time for that commitment. I told her I didn't think it was a requirement. She said the Appleseed shoots she's liked the most are when Crak tells the stories. I'll see you in a few weeks Ross, oh my back hurts already [sad2] .

Last edited:
It is Len, a very expensive win. Sometimes I sell some of my guns to buy other guns, but my wife won't have it.
Every time I suggest we sell one of her guns that she rarely uses to buy one she wants I get a big No.
She says selling guns is bad policy.

I like how she thinks! Guns are an investment, most are worth more than you paid for them.

Ever try to sell a used pair of shoes? [laugh] What are they worth in the marketplace? [rofl]

My wife is a pro 2A'er. Took her shooting a few years backed and she was hooked. I have no complaints that she is a proud owner of firearms. But I can relate to the expenses of having 2 gun owners under the same roof. I need a 2nd job!

My wife is waiting on her ltc in the mail right now.. . Only issue I see she keeps looking at pink guns...... I dint want pink guns in my safe....... Aside from that I am excited as she doesnt get into hunting or fishing.... I use that as time away from the wife!
My wife's carry is an LC9 I got away with a pink over molded grip slip on. I can just yank it off if I want to carry it for the day. Pink AR is in the works though. She used to bitch about all my ammo purchases. Now when I come in from work empty handed she says "what no ammo today?"

My oldest daughter wants to do another Appleseed Shoot and she's bringing her boyfriend and me too, of course, someone has to pay. All that getting up & down makes me sore just thinking about it. She missed Marksman by a few points last time and she wants that patch. She's worried she'll have to become an Orange Hat if she earns the patch. She's working full time and getting her Masters Degree on line and feels she won't have time for that commitment. I told her I didn't think it was a requirement. She said the Appleseed shoots she's liked the most are when Crak tells the stories. I'll see you in a few weeks Ross, oh my back hurts already [sad2] .

Oh, the pain - don't tell Crak; he'll get a swelled head. But you won't see me... I'm moving that weekend. I'll be on the line again... but somewhere else... [devil]

THIS!

View attachment 69403

My wife and daughter are never going to get anything but support from me. Still no on the pink stock for her though....she'd rather have camo.

Pink stocks can be nice... here's Nicole's AR. Hey, Nicole - did you do that paint job? Sweet job (even if I don't want a pink one of my own).

Back
Top Bottom