• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A warning to you attached guys.....

If you take your wife to the gun shop with you, be careful, she may be walking out with "her" gun chosen and lining up to purchase.

and this is a bad thing?

They will out spend you! TRUST ME!

^ what he said, shoes is bad enough, having TWO gunoholics will bankrupt this family.

Oh, and now you can forget about "I got this gun for $50" next time you get yourself a present, she will call your BS in a sec.

Not ever going to happen with me. I'd be lucky if my wife stepped into a gun shop with me.

If your women has a license its fine, but if not its terrible. " honey I want a pink gun." " when are you gonna stop being selfish and get me a gun" , " do they make guns for women". On the other hand I can't complain that she loves to shoot. Although if she has a license you can just tell her to buy her own. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and all but the pink 1911 and purple furniture on the M&P 15 gotta get out my safe.

few other reasons not to get wife into guns:

less room in your safe, plus now she is going to go through your shit

you will need to clean her guns after range session, because she doesn't want oil on her hands.

lol, never said it was bad, just a warning :)

I blame Nicole @ Acme, my wife mentioned she liked the look of one and Nicole showed her the case :D

I think there's a new 9mm in her near future

My wife is waiting on her ltc in the mail right now.. . Only issue I see she keeps looking at pink guns...... I dint want pink guns in my safe....... Aside from that I am excited as she doesnt get into hunting or fishing.... I use that as time away from the wife!

Solution....

His and hers safes [smile]

My wife is waiting on her ltc in the mail right now.. . Only issue I see she keeps looking at pink guns...... I dint want pink guns in my safe....... Aside from that I am excited as she doesnt get into hunting or fishing.... I use that as time away from the wife!

I'd also consider this a win!

It is Len, a very expensive win. Sometimes I sell some of my guns to buy other guns, but my wife won't have it.
Every time I suggest we sell one of her guns that she rarely uses to buy one she wants I get a big No.
She says selling guns is bad policy.

and this is a bad thing?

They will out spend you! TRUST ME!

^ what he said, shoes is bad enough, having TWO gunoholics will bankrupt this family.

Oh, and now you can forget about "I got this gun for $50" next time you get yourself a present, she will call your BS in a sec.

My wife and one of my daughters had their LTC's before I had mine.
Now all the women (3) in my house want more guns, my youngest will be 21 in thirteen months. I'm going broke.

Then there are some of my guns that the women lay claim to;

No Honey, the Benelli & the tricked out Bushie are mine.

No Dad, that Marlin Lever & the S&W 627-5 are mine. Etc, etc ad nauseum.

They're all still in my house. Some Friday night I'm going to go up to Bob's with the family and
do a few dozen transfers and in exchange they can buy me dinner @ the Agawam Diner [hmmm].

Last time I took Ms. FreeWillie to the gun shop I left a pauper. I sneek off by myself now.... you cannot trust that woman in a gun store. Some women do shoes mine does guns....

Wife's waiting on her ltc, she went with me to pick up the final part to finish my AR from IDC, she says " next gun purchase is mine"... I consider it a win.

Hey, that's how I got two of the pieces I wanted. Oooohed and aaaahhed over a couple and, well, the rest is history [wink]

Last edited:
I wish I had the Inventory , Guns and Ammo to equal the Shoe Store in my closet I paid for. I guess it is a Chick thing, as I ask, you can only wear 1 pair at a time, I gets the look: "Honey- you don't understand, It's a Girl Thing" .
Well, I got to purchase 2 S&W M&P's, and took awhile for the M&P AR-15 , for personal protection, and sporting use. Now to try and get my fill of 9MM and boundle-larges of 223/556. Next on radar, upgrade trigger on AR. Stay Tuned

Just be happy she's not into Louis Vuitton. [shocked]

Why would anyone need more than one $1400 wallet? It's a girl thing that we don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom