• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Video for all of the multi-gun competitors

I like choice of music for the video... I thought I was going to die laughing.

That'd be a nice course of fire, too.... [smile] Although last year at Riverside, there was one COF where the shooter started out seated with hands loosely "tied" (read: you hold the rope in both hands) behind his back, then had to get up, load 4 rounds into a K-frame revolver, fire at two targets, run to an AK, pick it up (it was already loaded) fire 2 shots, and IIRC, there was a shotgun in there somewhere, too... I don't remember the exact sequence, but it was a ton of fun to shoot!

Ross

I think that guy needs to work on speeding up his mag changes!

Maybe that course was to simulate late night intruders... It looked like he was wearing his PJ's

There's another video floating around with about 3-4 Jihadists playing "hot potato" with a live hand grenade.

They're standing around in a circle or semi-circle. Their "instructor" takes a live grenade, pulls the pin, hands it to one idiot, who tosses it to the next idiot (and so on). When it gets to the last guy, he has to drop it down a hole.

That is just too funny.... I wonder if he was listing to that tune on his Ipod while running the drill.

At points it looks like he is tip toeing through the tulips.

Adam_MA said:
I think that guy needs to work on speeding up his mag changes!

Maybe that course was to simulate late night intruders... It looked like he was wearing his PJ's

Forget about speeding up the mag changes, how about just stop pointing the pistol at your head when you're running from station to station? [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom