• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A gun in the editor’s top drawer

He had a custom Glock 17.

With a thumb safety.

*She

Doubt she had a custom Glock with a safety though lol

It’s a tired argument, “If only someone would have had a gun, they might have stopped it.” But in this case, maybe they would be right.

I certainly would have tried.

Maybe she gets it a little though?

Sounds a little embellished to me, kind of like when Maura talks about what constitutes an "assault rifle".

There I was in the thick of it with smoke all around me, but I decided to use my .45 as a backup since I was carrying a punch knife /s.

He left out the part of sending his gun to Joe Cominolli in upstate NY for the safety.

Makes one wonder if the entire article is a fabrication.

Glock 17 with a safety

And after being rammed THREE times "May I help you gentlemen with anything?” I asked.

I suspect embellishment.

She flipped off her Glock safety, bought it without a background check at a gun show and of course was rammed from behind repeatedly by rednecks in a pickup truck on the highway for having a joke bumper sticker.

Yeah sure Lady.

And of course even though she says they got threats all the time even decades ago, the recent violence is Trumps fault.

These a-hole media liars are everyone's enemy, especially the enemy of truth.

They do make kits to add an after market thumb safety... and didn't they have some prototypes with safeties for some LEO/Mil Contracts?

Although, I'm doubting either of those were true here.

Does flipped off the safety mean booger hook on the trigger?

General tone of the article is positive. Too bad she blew some important details in her piece of fiction.

That article is a complete work of fiction.
2dj6ds.jpg

You people are interpreting it wrong.

Here's the exact quote:

It's obvious to me that he gave the "bird" to the trigger blade safety.
The obvious explanation is that she was driving past a football game at the time.

Back
Top Bottom