A gun in the editor’s top drawer

Flipped off the safety on his G17. It probably made a hammer cocking noise too.

Or as they move around the slide makes a loose-as-hell-Army-surplus-45 rattle.

Back in the 80’s, Ed Asher was on SNL. Had a skit of Lou going back to rescue MTM from being stuck in the show. Jim Belushi must have dropped and reinserted the mag in his gun 50 times in 4 min.

Or the drug dealer killer in Glenn Fry’s Smuggler’s Blues. Every scene he’s slamming the mag into his 45. Lol

Is she hot?

She's at least like 57 or 58, if another article I read about her shacking up with a city councilor in the 90s is correct.

I would place the odds in the "slim to none" category. Very few women age that well, unfortunately.

-Mike

She's at least like 57 or 58, if another article I read about her shacking up with a city councilor in the 90s is correct.

I would place the odds in the "slim to none" category. Very few women age that well, unfortunately.

-Mike

-Mike
Give yourself another 20 or 25 years. You will be amazed at how well they age.

Isn’t the author admitting to a crime of an illegal gun purchase here?

Not really. You can buy a handgun in state from another resident of same state. There's nothing to suggest that she bought it from an out of state dealer or something.

I don't see any crimes here, other than her writing.

Give yourself another 20 or 25 years. You will be amazed at how well they age.

No, lol... I'm not saying -all- older women, just a good portion of them. Hell there are tons of women far younger than me that are already in "worn out tire" status.

Isn’t the author admitting to a crime of an illegal gun purchase here?

depends on the context, but the reality is nobody is going to care even if it did happen 20+ years ago. We have antis that commit gun felonies on videos that get posted on YouTube and nothing happens what makes you think that they're going to go after something undocumented from 20+ years ago LOL...

depends on the context, but the reality is nobody is going to care even if it did happen 20+ years ago. We have antis that commit gun felonies on videos that get posted on YouTube and nothing happens what makes you think that they're going to go after something undocumented from 20+ years ago LOL...
On top of this, it's entirely possible that (as noted above) the laws were different then, or (I expect more likely) she filed a 4473 but forgot/doesn't understand that it is a background check.

I think the story is complete BS.. but I just wonder if being called out on the commission of a state and federal crime would slap some reality sense 8nto them.. and get them to recant and say the whole story is crap.

Along the lines of “my 2 year old came up to me and asked stories” that seem to be going around now.

Probably not.

No, lol... I'm not saying -all- older women, just a good portion of them. Hell there are tons of women far younger than me that are already in "worn out tire" status.

Mike, when your 80 your tongue is going to be on the ground for tons of women in their 70’s.

Now I’m going to be famous in your old age for the guy who happened to be right.

Yet the media continues to be pissed off to be labeled as ‘Fake News’. How about stop lying and making stuff up, until then you have earned the name.

Glock 17 with a safety

And after being rammed THREE times "May I help you gentlemen with anything?” I asked.

I suspect embellishment.

Name one sane person who is going to pull over if someone rams you 3 times. That whole article is full of shit right from buying a gun at a gun show with no background check in the 90’s. She a typical lying journalist.

If it was the 90's she may actually have been able to buy it at a gun show without a background check. BG checks started in '98, right?

The form 4473 came with GCA of 1968. If she did not fill one out she committed a felony, but won’t be charged because she’s a “journalist “.

Last edited:
There is so much fail in that story, it's a, "Don't know where to begin." I'd say fake or at best extremely embellished by a non-gunnny editor.

But there's also quite a bit of fail in the NES pick-apart of it in this thread. Some of y'all need to visit free America some time.

Back
Top Bottom