• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Charm for my necklace?

[laugh]
New for 2010 - Ruger's SSCP 180 ACP
Backing up, the backup's backup...

http://www.realguns.com/archives/192.htm

rugers180acp.jpg

palmszrger.jpg

That hand photo definitely looks cropped and if it weren't that handsize to quarter size ratio would be a little odd.

Besides... it doesn't matter if you cant get your tigger finger in the well.

We did switch from 20LB to 10LB target paper to assure penetration, however, during sustained fire from behind a barricade, while riding on horseback and at the apex arc of a tire swing, the gun performed ...admirably, producing ½" MOA six shot groups at 100 yards.

lol.

Absolutely. The SSCP and .180 ACP are new products and the public is bored. Europeans will love this gun. It's green, it's not mean and it is not capable of doling out capital punishment. I only had a couple of problems with the gun. It has virtually no report, so to avoid paying an NFA tax as the owner of a silenced gun, I am required to shout "Bang!" at a minimum of 82dB each time I squeeze off a shot. There is no recoil so, once or twice, the combination of no report, no recoil and an inability to penetrate 20 lb paper, left me unsure as to whether of not the gun had actually discharged. I mean, if a gun goes off in the forest and nobody hears it...

Way too funny.....

Back
Top Bottom