7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

Here's how the spin will go:

Pro Gun folks: "See, mass murder has nothing to do with magazine capacity... it doesn't matter".

Anti Gun folks: "See, even 10 rounds is too much for society".

Their pics were misleading, he had 2 "Sig P226" and one "Glock 34 long slide"

34 10-round mags for the Sigs and 7 10 round mags for the Glock.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously. And 10 round limits.

Boy, did they ever downplay the cry for help from the family, calling it a "well being check".

- - - Updated - - -

On a very positive note, however, is the rapid dissemination of information as opposed to the hoarding of it by the Connecticut State Jack Booted Thugs for a year plus.

Their pics were misleading, he had 2 "Sig P226" and one "Glock 34 long slide"

34 10-round mags for the Sigs and 7 10 round mags for the Glock.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously. And 10 round limits.

Boy, did they ever downplay the cry for help from the family, calling it a "well being check".

- - - Updated - - -

On a very positive note, however, is the rapid dissemination of information as opposed to the hoarding of it by the Connecticut State Jack Booted Thugs for a year plus.

It's amazing he could kill people without high capacity magazines.

CT still has not release all the info. Agreed that it's nice to see the quick info. This case is MUCH more complex too vs. Ct shooting. This has 10 or 12 different scenes, victims were stabbed, shot and hit by his car, etc. And they release a pretty decent amount of info in less than 24 hours. It was almost a year for Ct to release their edited report.

The gun controllers must go ape sh!t when they see something like this. They get their wish answered, another shooting. But then the kid uses two common pistols and 10 round mag's. This one does nothing for their talking points and the past few were shotguns and in gun free zones. No AR, no AK, they must be bullsh!t.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's how the spin will go:

Pro Gun folks: "See, mass murder has nothing to do with magazine capacity... it doesn't matter".

Anti Gun folks: "See, even 10 rounds is too much for society".

Counter: whatever, he killed the same number with a knife as with a gun.

He left a 141 page manifesto... http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813...s-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

I read a few pages then decided it wasn't worth my time to go on.

From page 113 (21 years old)

“My first act of preparation was the purchase of my first handgun. I did this quickly and hastily, at a local gun shop called Goleta Gun and Supply. I had already done some research on handguns, and I decided to purchase the Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol, an efficient and highly accurate weapon. I signed all of the papers and was told that my pickup day was in mid-December. ...After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches?”

MSM hasn't authenticated his manifesto, but I don't know any sane person who would write 141 pages of that crap. Something tells me Daddy's self-produced documentary "Oh My God" that apparently squandered his fortune will get some new publicity though...

and on another positive note, I bet there'll soon be a few newly licensed female students around UCSB.

Last edited:
So it's everybody else's fault that he's a 22 yo virgin? Maybe some testosterone therapy and a few trips to the gym would have helped. Pathetic loser

Wow...sexually repressed person goes nuts and kills people with suicide involved. Where have we heard this story before?

If we could just get the Muslims laid, we'd not have terrorism.

From page 113 (21 years old)

“My first act of preparation was the purchase of my first handgun. I did this quickly and hastily, at a local gun shop called Goleta Gun and Supply. I had already done some research on handguns, and I decided to purchase the Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol, an efficient and highly accurate weapon. I signed all of the papers and was told that my pickup day was in mid-December. ...After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches?”

MSM hasn't authenticated his manifesto, but I don't know any sane person who would write 141 pages of that crap. Something tells me Daddy's self-produced documentary "Oh My God" that apparently squandered his fortune will get some new publicity though...

and on another positive note, I bet there'll soon be a few newly licensed female students around UCSB.

Sounds like CA's "cooling off"/waiting period didn't stop this guy either.

Wow...sexually repressed person goes nuts and kills people with suicide involved. Where have we heard this story before?

If we could just get the Muslims laid, we'd not have terrorism.

I always add hunger (Ramadan) and sleep deprivation (nightly prayers) to sexual frustration as the deep-root causes of terrorism.

What about the 3 housemates he killed with a knife. The focus is on the NRA and guns? The dad of the dead kid who was raging about the NRA looks like he was a long-time anti. What does he have to say to the parents of the 3 dead kids killed with the knife?

He stabbed 3 and shot 3. Why is he labeled a gunman? Even Fox News.

Last edited:
What about the 3 housemates he killed with a knife. The focus is on the NRA and guns? The dad of the dead kid who was raging about the NRA looks like he was a long-time anti. What does he have to say to the parents of the 3 dead kids killed with the knife?

He stabbed 3 and shot 3. Why is he labeled a gunman? Even Fox News.

Exactly! I just heard an interview with a parent of one of the kid's killed and the guy was just raging about guns and the NRA - no mention of the stabbings or the fact that the kid had documented mental problems (which the police ignored).

How many hours ago did this happen?
Is anyone else amazed at the neat and tidy packaged story that is all over mass media and how it was all set and ready to go?
Bodies are still warm, next of kin have not been notified, and we know this whole kids life story in just a few hours.

odd. [tinfoil]

and the dad blames the NRA, not his bad parenting.

The one raging against the NRA is a parent of the last one shot, he's not the nuts parent.

I'm sure things will come out about the parents of the nut. The early reports are they contacted the police about the nut to have him looked at mentally. The cops didn't think he warranted a look. He's 22 so it's not like Lanza. Also, he bought the guns, Lanza's mother knew he was crazy and took him shooting and had a damn gun cabinet as her "safe" storage from the nut.

- - - Updated - - -

How many hours ago did this happen?
Is anyone else amazed at the neat and tidy packaged story that is all over mass media and how it was all set and ready to go?
Bodies are still warm, next of kin have not been notified, and we know this whole kids life story in just a few hours.

odd. [tinfoil]

Well the nut did write a 140 page bio for the media to digest.

and what pills was he on or not on any more.....WTF people just suck. HOW do you not get laid with money and a BMW. Issues long ignored.
GOD bless the families.......

POS lawyer Mark O'Mara weighs in- again!! I doubt he's a gun owner.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/02/opinion/omara-minnesota-guns/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Our forefathers wanted us to be able to protect ourselves against outside threats, and even from internal tyranny. They may have even intended us to be able to protect ourselves from each other.
It is a stretch to argue they intended guns to be so available, in such strength, that children,high-school populationsand co-workers and law enforcement could be so easily slaughtered.

It's a stretch? They said "shall not be infringed and everyone had guns when the country was founded. They were available.

Our Constitution is a resilient force, and our Bill of Rights has survived countless modifications and restrictions without the erosion of fundamental freedoms. Our Second Amendment right is no different: It can survive modification and restriction without the fear that it will vanish altogether.

Bleep you.

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg recently pledged $50 million to address gun issues. In the face of such a concerted effort, the failure of gun rights advocates to allow any reasonable flexibility to our right to bear arms could mean that it will eventually buckle under the weight of thoughtful opposition propelled to action by the next series of tragic and, unfortunately, inevitable mass shootings.

When I see some crap like "reasonable flexibility" I'm reminded of Antonin Scalia's answer to a question. "What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?"

If you don't like the 2nd amendment, try to amend it but good luck with that.

This shooting just brings out the normal statists, it doesn't move the needle. If they can't get something through after Sandy Hook, it's never going to happen. And the younger people are, the more pro 2a they are.

Why, why, why would you even click on a CNN link much less upper-deck it here?

Because it feels good to argue with the hosts and authors of liberal media in a one way imaginary conversation on the internet that they can't respond to. See above.

They are reporting now that he had serious mental issues and was being treated professionally for quite some time and he was precribed medication.

and he was precribed medication.

According to him he never took the medicine. This is from page 125 of his manifesto.

The doctor ended up dismissing it by prescribing me a controversial medication, Risperidone. After researching this medication, I found it was the absolute wrong thing for me to take. I refused to take it, and I never saw Dr. Sophy again after that.

He should of took it, it could've helped him.

Back
Top Bottom