7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

Could he have also been butthurt because he only got a 328i instead of an M3 or M4. Could be a minor part of it, given the self-centered nature of this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like he's acting in a cheesy movie, playing a part, what a wacko.

I know. Makes me want to reach for the metallic cap.

I'm finally watching it all the way through, and someone needed to tell this kid that the nice guys aren't exciting enough to girls his age.

He was a total looooooon. What's with the cheesy laughing in this video?

The ironic thing is, when I was 22 I would have chalked him up as just another moneybags kid who can go with any girl he wants because he had a cool car and a rich daddy. Guess he didn't live up to the stereotype.

Last edited:
This incident shows that mag sizes don't matter, that cars can be used as a weapon (interestingly/sadly, 10 years ago there was the guy who ran his car along the sidewalk in the same neighborhood) and that the issue is the tool behind the wheel and behind the slide.

The problem is the mental tool not the metal tool.

Watched the video and it is very disturbing. Where were his parents his whole life. Kid certainly has some obvious issues, how did no one notice.

Watched the video and it is very disturbing. Where were his parents his whole life. Kid certainly has some obvious issues, how did no one notice.

Meh. Reminds me of an autistic kid. No offense to parents with autistic children. And I mean that because he seems socially withdrawn, swings in mood, etc. But what a piece of shit. Wish he shot himself before hurting innocents.

IMG_4925.JPG

I'm sure he would of gotten all the sex he wanted if he had been willing to take a walk on the wild side.

Looks like a Thai ladyboy. Maybe he should have sought after 50year old white males instead.

Holy shit. Nothing will come of this. Multiple psychotherpists, probably seriously medicated, and a complete sack of shit. Here's what I see in this cliche hollywood dick. Smug indulgence, debauchery, fame without accomplishment and driving cool cars. The Selfie-Generation.

It might make us look bad to the people that already hate us anyway. To us, it reinforces the fact that law abiding gun owners make us safer. If one of us CC was around, that dickwad wouldn't have killed as many. Instead, for him it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
If everyone at the finish line at the 2013 Boston Marathon was packing FN Mag-58 MGs, 200 round belts per gun, it would not have made one bit of a difference. The Tsarnaev brothers had the element of surprise. They dropped off the bombs and ran. Real cowards, yes, but that is how true terrorists operate!

Meh. Reminds me of an autistic kid. No offense to parents with autistic children. And I mean that because he seems socially withdrawn, swings in mood, etc.

Same. The family lawyer stated that Elliot had a form of high functioning Aspergers (HFA) since childhood. I guess it got pretty bad a school seeing how he had to be home schooled from 9th grade on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27561127

also:
By the time they reach adulthood many people with Asperger's Syndrome are also pretty bitter about neurotypical people, their rejecting, non-understanding ways, and their illogical social customs. All this understandable baggage may prevent them from improving their social skills further, or even be motivated to do so in the first place.

If everyone at the finish line at the 2013 Boston Marathon was packing FN Mag-58 MGs, 200 round belts per gun, it would not have made one bit of a difference. The Tsarnaev brothers had the element of surprise. They dropped off the bombs and ran. Real cowards, yes, but that is how true terrorists operate!
You do know those are two completely different situations and this shooter could have been stopped by an armed citizen. Just asking.

You do know those are two completely different situations and this shooter could have been stopped by an armed citizen. Just asking.
Perhaps you should provide intelligence to the British SAS. In many cases, this elite unit was one step away from preventing IRA bombing and shooting attacks. But, of course, you are obviously more well-trained than the SAS operators, right?

Back
Top Bottom