7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

The cocktail bowl of psychotropic drugs probably had nothing to do with it, just like any of them in the recent past. Let's not address something that would piss off big pharma though.

...or point out the "just pop a pill and plop them in front of the video game so I can do something more important" parenting that my generation seems to love.

He was very ill and his family knew it.

Agreed. He was nuts for at least a few years and you could probably see the decline clearly. This is the age when the mental illness starts to set in. Look at the Va tech shooter, Co movie theater, Loughner in Az, Lanza, all late teen and early 20's.

- - - Updated - - -

But Obama, Holder and the media will still find a way to use this to pass more gun laws.

You know it ticks them off there were no kid victims and he used a pistol and not a rifle. Also, I saw one report that said at least 1 person was hit by his car, he was trying to run over people as well as shoot them.

It is being reported that the father told the police about his son, told him about the youtube videos and his concern over them and the police looked into it and said there is no cause for alarm. IF this is indeed true all hell will break loose, and it should.

Lol... getting laid... what a rip-off. Then you have to take her out for dinner, then you have to meet her friends. Then she moves in because it's cheaper to share the bills.

A good video and a sock full of mayonnaise is a way better deal!

Virgins will be added to the terror watch list for sure.

It is being reported that the father told the police about his son, told him about the youtube videos and his concern over them and the police looked into it and said there is no cause for alarm. IF this is indeed true all hell will break loose, and it should.

I don't think there's much the police could have done. Dad, however, could have gone to court to seek a hospitalization for his son even if his son was unwilling to go. Of course dad wants to place the blame on cops or perhaps anyone other than his son or himself.
Best regards.

I don't think there's much the police could have done. Dad, however, could have gone to court to seek a hospitalization for his son even if his son was unwilling to go. Of course dad wants to place the blame on cops or perhaps anyone other than his son or himself.
Best regards.

Well that is a lot easier then, you know, being a dad.

Shifman said the Rodgers family called police several weeks ago after being alarmed by YouTube videos "regarding suicide and the killing of people". Police interviewed Elliot Rodger and found him to be a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human", Shifman said.

Shifman added that police did not find a history of guns, but did say Rodger "didn't have a lot of friends".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...oting-near-uc-santa-barbara-leaves-seven-dead

Another, visibly shaken student told the station she was approached by the driver of a black BMW who flashed a handgun and asked: "Hey, what's up?"

The student, who did not provide her full name, said thought he was carrying an airsoft gun and kept walking. She said seconds later, she felt something buzz by her head and quickly realized they were bullets.

So this chick blew him off, cause she thought he had an airsoft gun. Think about this....the kid with the small dick who can't get laid, pulls a gun on a girl and she walks away, thinking it's not real!!! If that didn't put him over the edge, nothing would! [rofl]

"The lawyer, Alan Shifman, told reporters gathered outside the home of Mr. Rodger’s father that Mr. Rodger’s parents had called the police about a month ago to express their concerns over his YouTube videos “regarding suicide and the killing of people.” He said that police officers had interviewed Mr. Rodger, but concluded that he posed no danger. The lawyer said they had found him to be a “perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human.” "

It is curious to me that the media and antis aren't screaming about him having a high capacity gun. Could it be that he was using cripple mags or something along that line?

It is curious to me that the media and antis aren't screaming about him having a high capacity gun. Could it be that he was using cripple mags or something along that line?

This is true, i think this one is quite obvious a mental help issue, not that the other incidents haven't been, I think if he didn't make it so obvious with his youtube videos, they maybe screaming "gun Ban". Give it time though.

NBCNews reported that the father of one of the victims was very distraught at their news conference, and blames politicians and the NRA....horrible situation for the families obviously, and it's understandable to want to assign blame - but it shows how well this guy has been propagandized. (NRA won't be making any statements as is their SOP.)

NBCNews reported that the father of one of the victims was very distraught at their news conference, and blames politicians and the NRA....horrible situation for the families obviously, and it's understandable to want to assign blame - but it shows how well this guy has been propagandized. (NRA won't be making any statements as is their SOP.)

It's not the NRA, and it's not our politicians who are at "fault". It's our founding fathers.

I heard that not only did his family call police a month ago, but a social worker also notified police a week ago of concerns.

I bet there will be some new legislation that pops up now that says police must now detain/arrest/commit a person if the family or therapists calls the PD with concerns.

It's Cali!

We have a white privileged yute with buckets of money and as much swa'vey as a rock, pissed off about his dick size. He's pumped full of drugs because mommy and daddy "can't handle it" anymore. He finally deep ends and goes on a rampage. Who couldn't see that coming?

These turds are the products of PROGRESSIVES! This is FORWARD! Get use to it, it's going to happen more-and-more. The snowflake generation. They just can't deal with not getting their trophy.

Last edited:
As some of us have been screaming; it's not about the guns, it's about lunatics.

The sad truth is, it's about lunatics.

*IF* we are ever going stop/reduce mass murders it's going to be the mentally ill that are "inconvenienced". We should be looking at, thinking about how to protect ourselves and other "innocents" from being improperly labelled as such. The rights of the borderline need to be protected.

Our society is not going to tolerate random acts of mass murder. We're a bunch of pussies. Something is going to give. Guns are the easy target. It's the loons or it's our guns.

I don't have the answers.

All I know is the cops who dropped the ball are now parading pics of 4 guns, a Sig P226 and 3 Glock 34s,

Perhaps but I don't know, the guy explicitly states in his video exactly what he plans to do. There really was no speculation

The police should have suggested to dad, and perhaps they did, that dad could petition the court for an involuntary 30 day mental health stay. The courts will grant such a commitment if the "patient" presents a harm to himself or others. I imagine the disturbing videos would furnish such evidence. That's how it is in Mass (Gen Laws 123) and I would be surprised if California didn't have a similar Law.
Best regard.

Last edited:
The first 3 victims were stabbed to death. When will the call for knife control start? He killed as many with guns as he did with knifes (his worthless butt doesn't count as a victim)

As some of us have been screaming; it's not about the guns, it's about lunatics.

The sad truth is, it's about lunatics.

*IF* we are ever going stop/reduce mass murders it's going to be the mentally ill that are "inconvenienced". We should be looking at, thinking about how to protect ourselves and other "innocents" from being improperly labelled as such. The rights of the borderline need to be protected.

Our society is not going to tolerate random acts of mass murder. We're a bunch of pussies. Something is going to give. Guns are the easy target. It's the loons or it's our guns.

I don't have the answers.

All I know is the cops who dropped the ball are now parading pics of 4 guns, a Sig P226 and 3 Glock 34s,

They are saying now it was 2 sig's 226 and 1 glock 34. All legally purchased and owned by dead guy. I guess the background check thing didn't work AGAIN.

The police should have suggested to dad, and perhaps they did, that dad could petition the court for an involuntary 30 mental health stay. The courts will grant such a commitment if the "patient" presents a harm to himself or others. That's how it is in Mass and I would be surprised if California didn't have a similar Law.
Best regard.

Mon and Dad COULD have grabbed junior by the short hairs and taken him to the nearest mental health facility and asked for an involuntary commitment. The courts would have gotten involved and junior would be peacefully resting in a locked ward. I guess they were to busy working on the next film deal.

Their pics were misleading, he had 2 "Sig P226" and one "Glock 34 long slide"

34 10-round mags for the Sigs and 7 10 round mags for the Glock.

- - - Updated - - -

They are saying now it was 2 sig's 226 and 1 glock 34. All legally purchased and owned by dead guy. I guess the background check thing didn't work AGAIN.
Obviously. And 10 round limits.

Boy, did they ever downplay the cry for help from the family, calling it a "well being check".

- - - Updated - - -

On a very positive note, however, is the rapid dissemination of information as opposed to the hoarding of it by the Connecticut State Jack Booted Thugs for a year plus.

Back
Top Bottom