• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

4 Shots saving tax payers more money

With more states adopting constitutional carry, and the remaining state that now have to issue licenses thanks to Clarence Thomas and friends, hopefully more law abiding citizens will step up and when legally correct, drop some of these scumbags to the ground.

The bad guys have had the upper hand for a while, it is time to give them a reason to think twice.... the chances of them running into opposition is increasing daily.

The deterrent factor is rising.

Now I am not advocating for everyone with a sidearm to pull it out without good cause, and I mean damn good cause.

You need to be 1000% sure that the action you are taking is warranted.

We need more threads of this nature,...

which will hopefully lead to less threads of this nature.

Once these people realize good guys with guns could be anywhere.....they might re think their plans to do something stupid.
Dupe:

Nice thread! Now I have way more arguments for defensive gun use. We all know what banning guns in the US is not a good idea because it will cause a surge in the black market. The government cannot take guns from criminals, and taking them from civilians would make them more vulnerable.
Not everyone’s rich like the rapper Rick Ross, and not everyone can afford bodyguards. Simple people need to be able to protect themselves, too, and the police aren’t going to be everywhere on time. Gun control is necessary, but the Second Amendment should remain as it is.

LbXOPV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom