3D printing

I have this now but the bed just moved back to front then stopped. Not sure if it is going through some kind if pre-print check
Look at the extension of the file
*.gcode.gz
That's a compressed file and the printer can't hande compressed

Download CURA slicer - it will associate with STL files to slice them and if you have the SD card in a USB reader attached it will default to save the resulting code to the SD card.

I can set up a team's meeting and walk you through setting up CURA by sharing my desktop (low risk on your side)

Look at the extension of the file
*.gcode.gz
That's a compressed file and the printer can't hande compressed

Download CURA slicer - it will associate with STL files to slice them and if you have the SD card in a USB reader attached it will default to save the resulting code to the SD card.

I can set up a team's meeting and walk you through setting up CURA by sharing my desktop (low risk on your side)
I love you guys. And gals.

I can see a glass bed in the near future. The stock bed is gonna get hacked up pretty fast. Printing my first item with support. Thankfully black is plentiful for these bits but I am ordering some colors in pla.

Probably. Seems to be a file for almost everything. Not sure if it would be strong enough though.

Is Hentee filament any good?

Back
Top Bottom