37 intentionally hit by woman driving on Las Vegas Strip sidewalk, 1 killed

If you're legally carrying, walking on that sidewalk, can you shoot the driver in this situation claiming self-defense?

Your best bet is to get the eff out of the way of the car, not to stand still on the sidewalk trying to shoot the driver (and likely hitting a bystander in the process).

She's so brave!

We're blessed with so many brave individuals in our society today....

bruce-jenner-caitlyn-jenner.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

she must be a graduate of the Caitlyn Jenner school for women drivers.

Love the oblig "she had turned her life around" quote.

With the track record these people turning their lives around have, maybe they should just stay on course.

I actually know next to nothing about pot [laugh]

I think the misdirection theory might be correct. Whatever reason the police chielf did not wan't to divulge doesn't fit the "narrative".

TCH is fat soluble, so it stays in your system for a very long time. Typically about a month. Less for one time users, even longer for habitual tokers.

It's why pot advocates think it should be illegal to drug test for in pre employment screening.

Yes, definitely some misdirection going on.

I'm guessing you never saw the factual documentary Reefer Madness then? Pot is dangerous and makes people go absolutely insane.

Nope, I never saw that masterpiece.

Most of the pot smokers that I saw were zonked on the couches at the frat house. It was the drunks who were likely to get into fights.

Nope, I never saw that masterpiece.

Most of the pot smokers that I saw were zonked on the couches at the frat house. It was the drunks who were likely to get into fights.

It was a joke....Reefer Madness was an anti pot propaganda film. The claims and portrayals of the effects of the drug were so outlandish and ridiculous that it became a cult classic for stoners.

Back
Top Bottom