37 intentionally hit by woman driving on Las Vegas Strip sidewalk, 1 killed

Has anyone else heard that she was yelling "Allahu Akbar" as she was doing this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, but was proven, at least from what I read, that it was false. Some guy said he was almost hit by her and his friend was hit and he heard her yelling that. He said the windows were rolled down, but all appears they were not. I think it was BS.

Get ready, next thing will be requiring people to take a test and have a license to drive a car.
That should keep things like this from happening.
Crazy bitch should have been put down on the spot.

In Vegas...probably...here in Mass...I believe you could but the powers that be would look to jack you up...

Maybe, who knows. Depending on how the attack transpired it might not do a damned thing, though.... you'd be able to sell it pretty easily if the perp kept backing up and trying to hit people , that kind of thing.

-Mike

IF she is a durka this wouldn't be the first time. I think some other durka student a long time ago drove his SUV into a park or athetic field and tried to mow a few people down, don't remember if he actually killed anyone or not though.

-Mike

IF she is a durka this wouldn't be the first time. I think some other durka student a long time ago drove his SUV into a park or athetic field and tried to mow a few people down, don't remember if he actually killed anyone or not though.

-Mike

Yea, then he got out and stabbed some people.

Maybe, who knows. Depending on how the attack transpired it might not do a damned thing, though.... you'd be able to sell it pretty easily if the perp kept backing up and trying to hit people , that kind of thing.

-Mike

Happened few weeks before the Paris attack in Israel . Guy got out and started hacking at people with a knife .
England a few years ago when they guy that enlisted guys head off in the middle of the street .

I just don't understand why anbody needs one of those big trucks anyway, especially the scary black ones with dark windows. Who knows what evil shenanigans are being plotted behind those blacked out windows! I bet those are illegal anyway.

Sheriff "uncomfortable" revealing motive.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!"

Got Terror?

That or she was a bull dyke shouting about killing all the ****ing breeders. It never gets reported, but the vast majority of violent crime is against heterosexuals.

That or she was a bull dyke shouting about killing all the ****ing breeders. It never gets reported, but the vast majority of violent crime is against heterosexuals.

Not to start too much of a pssng match here, but that sounds both true and like a manipulated statistic.
GIven that the majority of the populace is heterosexual and that violent crime strikes across the population, more heterosexual people are going to be victims than non-heteros...

Now - what makes headlines is a totally different story.
See what I did there?

AP article (saw on yahoo). CANT BELIEVE the title or the first paragraph. Are these people morons? As if any of that matters. She drove her car into people intentionally. Period. Welcome to accountability.

[h=1]Woman accused of Vegas Strip crash had improved her life[/h]LAS VEGAS (AP) -- It was not long ago that the woman accused of crashing her car into pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip seemed to have turned her life around

http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-vegas-crash-had-overcome-adversity-070714354.html

AP article (saw on yahoo). CANT BELIEVE the title or the first paragraph. Are these people morons? As if any of that matters. She drove her car into people intentionally. Period. Welcome to accountability.

[h=1]Woman accused of Vegas Strip crash had improved her life[/h]LAS VEGAS (AP) -- It was not long ago that the woman accused of crashing her car into pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip seemed to have turned her life around

http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-vegas-crash-had-overcome-adversity-070714354.html

From the article:

She might have been on her way to Texas to find her baby daddy; the pair had split up some time ago.

(bold text are my corrections)

She's so brave!

We're blessed with so many brave individuals in our society today....

bruce-jenner-caitlyn-jenner.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom