33 round glock mags, just a MA rant, please ignore there is nothing you can do

If it's any comfort, when I resided in Texas I spotted a great deal from Cheaper Than Dirt on some bayonets.

They canceled my order because any "cutting instrument" with a blade more than 5.5" long was an "illegal knife" in Texas. Yes, but an "illegal knife" was not illegal to own, possess, or sell... it was only legal to carry "on or about" one's person.

I traded email, but it was pointless, because they sold out.

They're not making pre-bans anymore. Suck it up buttercup. Freedom is only a state away.

If it's any comfort, when I resided in Texas I spotted a great deal from Cheaper Than Dirt on some bayonets.

They canceled my order because any "cutting instrument" with a blade more than 5.5" long was an "illegal knife" in Texas. Yes, but an "illegal knife" was not illegal to own, possess, or sell... it was only legal to carry "on or about" one's person.

I traded email, but it was pointless, because they sold out.

Yeah. CTD hasn't been known for their skill at reading state laws. They ALWAYS err on the side of caution. Like, you can't even buy a pack of gum from them if you live in MA. (Well, maybe not that bad, but it seems like it.) Thankfully, they rarely have a "deal" worth dealing so. . . . I haven't ordered since 1999.

Yeah. CTD hasn't been known for their skill at reading state laws. They ALWAYS err on the side of caution. Like, you can't even buy a pack of gum from them if you live in MA. (Well, maybe not that bad, but it seems like it.) Thankfully, they rarely have a "deal" worth dealing so. . . . I haven't ordered since 1999.
Their shipping rates have traditionally been very good, I've gotten a lot of low cap mags from them.

Back
Top Bottom