• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 vehicles hijacked, Newton, Billerica, Concord; douchebag in custody

daveshrews

NES Member
Interestingly, I've never been carjacked or home invaded ..

Must be luck.

Certainly not because I have a SW 442 in right pants/shorts pocket always, plus G26 also on me when driving/walking anywhere, either in coat/hooded zip sweatshirt with holster in inner pocket, or ankle holster, or IWB... plus Fox Labs (the best) 5.3 Pepper Spray in left pocket... Home? A Glock (I own several: all either the 26 or 22) hidden in literally every room of the house...
Wife never been carjacked either (SW 442 in either her coat/IWB/or even has a modified holster contraption we designed, in her bra/boobs that holds the 442 (The gun is a .38, the boobs are a 42DD ;))....

Oldest daughter? Dear Mr. Carjacker: she looks younger than her age of 26, and looks like a meek angel, a soft target, and you figured an "easy carjack" with your switchblade. Unfortunately she also has a 442 on her always, and often HER own G26...and DAMMIT what was that mist she just sprayed in your face that is leaving you coughing, gagging and, temporarily, partially blind for the next half hour or so? (Fox!)...

So, instead, you'll probably choose to try and grab my younger daughter, since you probably realize she's old enough to vote (Republican,Libertarian, or TeaParty, etc) but she's certainly not 21 and able to carry, so you'll just grab her as she's getting into her car and... SPRAY!... ("cough cough gag cough.. DAMMIT!.. cough cough")

You're right, though, Martha.
Why does anyone need a gun in Mass.? And why would we want to legalize pepper spray?

Nothing bad ever happens here.... It's all in your imagination, citizens of the Commonwealth.. Remy, Amy Lord, Benzino's crew on Route 3, Marathon bomber eludes cops (but just call 911 so we can magically appear, save you, then lose the TEENAGER again) and then terrorizes the entire "sheltered" region... Gary Sampson, rapists in East Boston and the North End, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

All just your imagination. And, even if real, what's a little rape every now and then, eh? You'll get over it.

Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.

Last edited:
Interestingly, I've never been carjacked or home invaded ..

Must be luck.

Certainly not because I have a SW 442 in right pants/shorts pocket always, plus G26 also on me when driving/walking anywhere, either in coat/hooded zip sweatshirt with holster in inner pocket, or ankle holster, or IWB... plus Fox Labs (the best) 5.3 Pepper Spray in left pocket... Home? A Glock (I own several: all either the 26 or 22) hidden in literally every room of the house...
Wife never been carjacked either (SW 442 in either her coat/IWB/or even has a modified holster contraption we designed, in her bra/boobs that holds the 442 (The gun is a .38, the boobs are a 42DD ;)).....

I wonder if you've never been carjacked because simply moving the weight of your weaponry makes it an impossible task.... :)

I hope this doesn't adversely affect Newton's top ranked position in lowest city crime rates. If it does, we should be able to sue the guy for damage to our property values.

SHELTER IN PLACE ....AGAIN!!! not going to drive my car until the governor says it is safe. Oh heck, ill just take my carjacking prevention device known as Mr 45. ;)

Sent from the blind

I carry a can of Bear spray in the truck. Shoots.about 20+ feet and plenty of volume to knock away sever perps

Sent from the blind

I cannot fathom how anything high-speed can happen on that route through Concord, there is a cabal of slowsters that ensures you never break 20 through large stretches of 62. [laugh]

Reports I heard today was that he didn't breach the base. He turned on the Vandenberg entrance but did a bout face and got stopped over in Bedford. I am not saying that is true, but it is what was told to us. Plus, the base never went into lockdown which would have most defintly happened and "no shots were fired" per the pa officer.

-tapytalk

Back
Top Bottom