3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

It won't be censored, it will just be the version written by the alphabets

This is what I've been saying.

Releasing this now is useless. Anyone who wants to believe it's been doctored, will believe it's been doctored.

It baffles me why anyone believes this manifesto will "clear anything up" or "answer any questions." Why would anyone bother reading it? If it matches what you want it to say, you'll just assume it confirms your biases. If it doesn't, you'll assume it's fake. What's the point?

This is what I've been saying.

Releasing this now is useless. Anyone who wants to believe it's been doctored, will believe it's been doctored.

It baffles me why anyone believes this manifesto will "clear anything up" or "answer any questions." Why would anyone bother reading it? If it matches what you want it to say, you'll just assume it confirms your biases. If it doesn't, you'll assume it's fake. What's the point?
Ergo, what's really about to happen that they want people distracted from?
Asking for a friend.

You have to imagine PoPo types in TN have a copy of the original, and if the FBI release does not match then someone just might leak the original.

That would certainly stir the pot.

🐯
I think this depends on format. Some of the reporting made it sound less like a singular "manifesto" and more like a pile of separate writings. In the latter case, it's harder to keep copies on hand than if all you need to do is scan a couple pages.

Any tidbits useful to nutjobs planning mass shootings have already been well documented (see list below). This incident was a textbook case of how to get shot by police quickly with minimal chance collateral damage inflicted.

Lasting fame to shootings has come from poor security and botched responses in schools.

Any “manifesto” only serves political ends.

Execute no diversionary event to minimize response.
Shoot out glass to gain entry.
Enter while everyone is behind securable doors.
Fire indiscriminately out a window.

"That document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous," she added.

She said she believed part of Hale's writings would come out but that "the vast, overwhelming majority of it," presented too much of a danger to the public.
it's not like this tranny loser was holding the secrets of time travel. it's just the inane ramblings of a borderline-retarded piece of shit.

it's not like this tranny loser was holding the secrets of time travel. it's just the inane ramblings of a borderline-retarded piece of shit.
If it was, indeed, a
wind_up_business_walking_md_nwm_v2.gif

it may very well name the "doctors" who did the winding.

See the issue is you think by astronomically dangerous, they meant to society or schools. What they really meant was it is astronomically dangerous to the DNC and the mentally ill people they keep encouraging to become more mentally ill.

See the issue is you think by astronomically dangerous, they meant to society or schools. What they really meant was it is astronomically dangerous to the DNC and the mentally ill people they keep encouraging to become more mentally ill.
This is 1000% the reason it hasn't been released yet.

Idk its very suspiscious after this tranny there was a white guy who shot up a bunch of people and said he did it to show how easy it was to buy a gun... his shit came out real fast

I guess its too much to hope that someone at NPD snapped a pic of it the day they got it

Again, none of it matters. Nobody's going to believe anything about this manifesto that contradicts their chosen narrative at this point. An "NPD pic" is something that could be doctored in whatever way you want to convince yourself it's been doctored.

Peak cynicism here.

Again, none of it matters. Nobody's going to believe anything about this manifesto that contradicts their chosen narrative at this point. An "NPD pic" is something that could be doctored in whatever way you want to convince yourself it's been doctored.

Peak cynicism here.
Also, weren't we told it wasn't a singular manifesto so much as a bunch of writings in a journal, etc?

Back
Top Bottom