3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

Very possible.
I think they are pissed enough to tell the feds to f*ck straight off too.
If there's anything that shows the Feds had any part in bringing that horror to their community I doubt they are playing along.
Would you go against a force willing to sacrifice children?
Most have children or family they want to keep safe

No, they are not
If you believe they are then cite the scriptures supporting your claim.

Someone else posted what I was thinking of, but will also dig into more of the "forgiveness for those who have wronged you" verses. While I am familiar with the book, I do not follow it, despite the overlap in my own moral code.

But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Luke 6:27-28 (NASB)

I don't know where the pacifism idea seeped into Christianity. Angels carried swords, God cast beings out of heaven, and at the end, even the souls of the wicked and impure will be extinguished from existence. The church listing the name of this tranny coward as a victim is woke bullshit.

Depends on what you consider a definitive source. Which is to say, if the new testament and old testament disagree with each other, which one is right?

Did your receive a cori check when you were hired? That would ensure you are not a known criminal or abuser of children.

Just because you have an LTC and took a safety course dose not mean you know how to handle a gun. Police AD/ ND all the time

You are working so some standards from your employer can be put in place
The guy working at 7-11 or Cumberland farms is more likely to get shot. But he is not allowed to carry a gun either per company policy. I have had jobs where I was not allowed. I do believe you should be able to. The only way that would even be remotely possible for you would be to be properly trained and vetted
I do believe citizens should be able to enter school with a weapon if properly licensed, but they are not on the clock and have no obligation to the school.

Some of us just carry anyways and ignore company policy.

Someone else posted what I was thinking of, but will also dig into more of the "forgiveness for those who have wronged you" verses. While I am familiar with the book, I do not follow it, despite the overlap in my own moral code.

But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Luke 6:27-28 (NASB)
Like you said, you don't follow the faith.
The love given to her would be all aid and compassion in life to help sustain her in body and faith because until the moment of death she is offered salvation and is made in the image of God.
Once dead, her fate is sealed by her own refusal of salvation and the weight of her sins is fully upon her souls.
However there is no requirement to "turn the other cheek" and allow evil to do its work. Turning of the cheek is to ensure that a person does not sin by vengeance which is God's alone.

I am doing a poor job of conveying a complex topic but Christianity is not a suicide pact.

Like you said, you don't follow the faith.
The love given to her would be all aid and compassion in life to help sustain her in body and faith because until the moment of death she is offered salvation and is made in the image of God.
Once dead, her fate is sealed by her own refusal of salvation and the weight of her sins is fully upon her souls.
However there is no requirement to "turn the other cheek" and allow evil to do its work. Turning of the cheek is to ensure that a person does not sin by vengeance which is God's alone.

I am doing a poor job of conveying a complex topic but Christianity is not a suicide pact.

I am familiar. A lot of it is interpretational, similar to how "thou shalt not kill" is mistranslated, or at the very least an oversimplification. It is "thou shalt not murder."

There was a point where I did follow it. I hope you find yours fulfilling.

Happy to continue any discussions related to faith via DM.

Last edited:
I don't know where the pacifism idea seeped into Christianity. Angels carried swords, God cast beings out of heaven, and at the end, even the souls of the wicked and impure will be extinguished from existence. The church listing the name of this tranny coward as a victim is woke bullshit.
It crept in with the merging of the early church and government.
Luke 22:35-38 has Jesus commanding the disciples to arm themselves but only to the level needed for defense.
Pacifism is read into the faith but the Bible doesn't command pacifism

Jesus grabbed a whip(knocked out security?!), flipped tables and kicked ass. He showed us there is a time to kick ass and it could be anywhere.

He didn't grab the whip.

He made it. It was premeditated.

He later instructed his Diciples to arm themselves as to not be victimized.

Anybody giving adults the preschool pacifist liturgy about Jesus isn't praying for their flock, but intending to prey upon them in some fashion.

Last edited:
Poor guy… I only made it two minutes in the video before I posted that is gonna be PTSD for life,from shoot that piece of shit.. walking over bodies.

I’ve had plenty of bad days but must have been tough. Just look at his face. I make that face all the time.
These officers were clearly coached and rehearsed for days on what to say and what to not say. Minutes of describing up to the point the perp was encountered, then moving to after the perp was neutralized. From their body cams, you could fill in the missing pieces - almost.

I’d hope there was no questioning the two officers shooting the perp, but it’s not clear from the cams whether the perp was still moving after the first 4 rifle rounds. Presumably so, as another officer fires 4 pistol rounds shouting “stop moving” and "move your hand away from the gun" before sliding the perp’s gun away.

It would seem from the cams that the perp’s lungs were not blown out of their body by the pistol rounds nor were they decapitated by the 556 rounds. That’s inconvenient for Biden…

These officers were clearly coached and rehearsed for days on what to say and what to not say. Minutes of describing up to the point the perp was encountered, then moving to after the perp was neutralized. From their body cams, you could fill in the missing pieces - almost.

I’d hope there was no questioning the two officers shooting the perp, but it’s not clear from the cams whether the perp was still moving after the first 4 rifle rounds. Presumably so, as another officer fires 4 pistol rounds shouting “stop moving” and "move your hand away from the gun" before sliding the perp’s gun away.

It would seem from the cams that the perp’s lungs were not blown out of their body by the pistol rounds nor were they decapitated by the 556 rounds. That’s inconvenient for Biden…

Pretty sure the rifle guy shot center mass. Pistol guy went for the "off switch". Both connected with their intended target.

For years I've had discussions with fellow church members reviewing who has eyes on the entrances, parking lots, congregation, children's areas. We review our lines of sight so we can draw fire from the entrances without congregants behind us.

People and churches sometimes project their own thoughts into Christianity, including wokesters. Jesus instructs us to "Bless those who persecute you," and even during his own execution said, "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do." He didn't say to be a little bitch. The Bible is full of instruction to protect the innocent and helpless.

Anyone entering our church is welcome to learn how to grow closer to God with us. Anyone bringing lethal force will meet Him that day. Such an outcome is unfortunate but theologically sound.

He didn't grab the whip.

He made it. It was premeditated.

He later instructed his Deciples to arm themselves as to not be victimized.

Anybody giving adults the preschool pacifist liturgy about Jesus isn't praying for their flock, but intending to prey upon them in some fashion.

Indeed.

To be honest, the letters next to people's names don't really mean much anymore.
A Democrat wanting to take on an incumbent Democrat will sometimes run as a Republican to try get the automatic votes from people who just vote along party lines while simultaneously pandering to both sides. You will also see this inverted, with Republicans running as Democrats.

To be honest, the letters next to people's names don't really mean much anymore.
A Democrat wanting to take on an incumbent Democrat will sometimes run as a Republican to try get the automatic votes from people who just vote along party lines while simultaneously pandering to both sides. You will also see this inverted, with Republicans running as Democrats.
Democrat means Democrat. Republican means probably a Democrat unless able to prove otherwise. One party is much more receptive to dissention among their ranks. The other... the IRA was more forgiving to betrayers.

Jake Auchincloss was a Republican, who tried running for US Congress and lost miserably. He switched to Democrats and got himself a seat in US Congress in the very next election. He now spews anti-2A propaganda: "I used to be in the military, so I should know how bad guns are. Nobody should have guns".

“Lee’s executive order creates a 72-hour period for any new criminal activity and court mental health information to be reported on the Tennessee Instant Check System, the background check system used by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).”

State departments are days, weeks, months in arrears in achieving mandated actions, filings, reporting, licensing, etc. The punishment is paid by the taxpayers - they either cut other services and/or hire more staff - and still miss deadlines.

With a Red Flag Law, Tennessee will still be an Everytown F state with a high homicide rate.

The River Valley Local School District in rural Marion County joins 22 other school districts in the state that permit approved staff members to carry weapons on campus, according to the Marion Star.

"Our schools will no longer be soft targets and unprotected," Superintendent Adam Wickham said, according to the outlet. "Most active-shooter events occur in areas of ‘gun-free zones’ or with minimal safety measures in place. We want to ensure our schools will not be soft targets."

"As a rural community, response times can often be minutes away in the event of an active shooter," Wickham went on. "The use of armed staff in our buildings can potentially save lives by providing a more immediate response to the threat. Recent school shootings such as in Nashville, Uvalde and Parkland clearly show that the quicker the response time, the more likely you are to potentially save lives."...

Back
Top Bottom