3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

“Micah Louwagie, who goes by they/them pronouns, was recently installed as the pastor of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Fargo, and delivered their first Easter-themed sermon to a SMALL congregation on April 2.”

Not small enough!

Shit like this is why I no longer take my family to church.

“Micah Louwagie, who goes by they/them pronouns, was recently installed as the pastor of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Fargo, and delivered their first Easter-themed sermon to a SMALL congregation on April 2.”

Not small enough!

That's not a Christian church..... Find a church that only teaches the bible and word of God. The small town churches with BLM and rainbow cult flags are not real....

That's not a Christian church..... Find a church that only teaches the bible and word of God. The small town churches with BLM and rainbow cult flags are not real....
I think all those churches that have gay flags and blm political statements need to have their tax exempt status revoked and pay back taxes as a regular commercial building….

First in, last to be helped…

“Englebert is one of the officers who fired a fatal shot at Hale, and was told to sit in his car after he was relieved from duty. He added: 'That was pretty difficult to do, because I could tell there was more work to be done.'”

Not small enough!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQv7YUkXbRA

Not all churches are heretics
Watch for 10 minutes - the services are done online (not that you should only worship online but if there is no bible teaching church near you, do what is best for your family

"Between bills, the lawmakers also approached the podium to speak. They did not wait to be formally recognized… But the three Democrats had more than public sentiment on their side. They had more, even, than moral authority on their side. They also had a practical reason for flouting chamber rules: “Our mics were cut off throughout the week whenever we tried to bring up the issue of gun violence,” Mr. Jones told WKRN…Tomorrow, the House will vote on whether to expel the three lawmakers for talking out of turn."

That’s a deceitful way to say the three broke House rules by speaking without being recognized (“formally” recognized says the author, as if there’s any other way) and having their microphones cut off, then brought a megaphone into the chamber to stage a protest with people in the gallery. Why would that be OK? Oh, yeah - they had public sentiment, moral authority and a practical reason - at least from their perspective.

“…why the House leaders would choose to target two young Black representatives and one of just 11 women in the 99-seat House over a protest on the chamber floor.”

Maybe because the two young Black representatives and the one woman were the ones that repeatedly broke House rules?

Said another Democratic House member “Joined my colleagues this am in calling out the Tennessee state legislature for trying removed 3 elected members for exercising their right to protest following the Nashville school shooting that left 3 children & 3 adults dead.“ Sure, the 3 had a right to protest - outside with the public protest, not on the House floor.

Here’s the pictures NYT ran:

C45DE0DA-F9BD-45F3-AC4F-2BF59968DD5E.jpeg

Here’s the picture they didn’t run:

FB7C6EF1-4912-4491-9605-EABCDE81B852.jpeg

Last edited:

The author does a decent job debunking the More Guns = More Deaths mantra but fails to dig into the armed security deterrence factors deep enough, writing:

“Most schools are already gun-free zones or have strict controls on who is allowed to carry while on campus; many have armed officers on campus despite no evidence that such a presence deters violence.”

I checked that link and found:

“It [the 2021 JAMA study] was limited by the availability of public data and the inability to measure deterred shootings, among other factors, but researchers found that, controlling for other factors such as location, school type and region, the data showed “armed guards were not associated with significant reduction in rates of injuries” during school mass shootings.”

It seems contrary to conclude armed security does not deter school shootings based on studies that admit the limitation that they cannot assess deterred shootings, doesn’t it? The Nashville killer is only one of many such killers that chose their softer target based on less security than other potential targets. Don’t those count as deterred shootings?

That and any study suggesting the effectiveness of armed security would never make it into print in any medical journal. I only review the ones that make it past an editor to the review process - the several I’ve coauthored were rejected on receipt with a blunt “our readers would find no interest in the manuscript” as an excuse.

Yeah. There was a short window where the school's history with accusations of a sexual abuse situation back when the shooter was a student was in play as a viable excuse, but the delay throws that out the bus. Only the fringe thinks her being a tranny gives justification to shoot up little children.

Victim of sexual assault, though- that opens a wider door by an order of magnitude. Still doesn't get it over a 25% mark, but it gets a lot more play, especially since it gives a stick to beat Christians (including the governor's wife) with.

Yeah. There was a short window where the school's history with accusations of a sexual abuse situation back when the shooter was a student was in play as a viable excuse, but the delay throws that out the bus. Only the fringe thinks her being a tranny gives justification to shoot up little children.

Victim of sexual assault, though- that opens a wider door by an order of magnitude. Still doesn't get it over a 25% mark, but it gets a lot more play, especially since it gives a stick to beat Christians (including the governor's wife) with.

Believe the school was Christian, not Catholic. Though I'm sure Priests were equal opportunity rapists.

We all know it says kill Republicans and Christians. Otherwise it would have been released 5min after the first bullet was fired.

Honestly? Does it matter if it's released now?

No matter what it says, everyone will assume it's been doctored, and will loudly use that assumption as evidence to support their bias. So if you're the FBI, why bother releasing it? You gain nothing.

Plus, as I've said before, releasing it gives the shooter legitimacy. No thank you. I don't GAF what her words say.

Back
Top Bottom