3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

Nice. šŸ‘

This is the way.

View: https://twitter.com/govbilllee/status/1643984410583392256?s=46&t=bv1C9X-IfKErpXk7VC470g

TN Gov. Bill Lee Introduces Funding for an Armed Guard at Every School

You have to figure the Dems will fight it tooth and nail , especially the SROs .
We need those body counts.

"Between bills, the lawmakers also approached the podium to speak. They did not wait to be formally recognizedā€¦ But the three Democrats had more than public sentiment on their side. They had more, even, than moral authority on their side. They also had a practical reason for flouting chamber rules: ā€œOur mics were cut off throughout the week whenever we tried to bring up the issue of gun violence,ā€ Mr. Jones told WKRNā€¦Tomorrow, the House will vote on whether to expel the three lawmakers for talking out of turn."

Thatā€™s a deceitful way to say the three broke House rules by speaking without being recognized (ā€œformallyā€ recognized says the author, as if thereā€™s any other way) and having their microphones cut off, then brought a megaphone into the chamber to stage a protest with people in the gallery. Why would that be OK? Oh, yeah - they had public sentiment, moral authority and a practical reason - at least from their perspective.

ā€œā€¦why the House leaders would choose to target two young Black representatives and one of just 11 women in the 99-seat House over a protest on the chamber floor.ā€

Maybe because the two young Black representatives and the one woman were the ones that repeatedly broke House rules?

Said another Democratic House member ā€œJoined my colleagues this am in calling out the Tennessee state legislature for trying removed 3 elected members for exercising their right to protest following the Nashville school shooting that left 3 children & 3 adults dead.ā€œ Sure, the 3 had a right to protest - outside with the public protest, not on the House floor.

Hereā€™s the pictures NYT ran:

View attachment 739943

Hereā€™s the picture they didnā€™t run:

View attachment 739944

Honestly? Does it matter if it's released now?

No matter what it says, everyone will assume it's been doctored, and will loudly use that assumption as evidence to support their bias. So if you're the FBI, why bother releasing it? You gain nothing.

Plus, as I've said before, releasing it gives the shooter legitimacy. No thank you. I don't GAF what her words say.
If what I heard is true, the locals made a copy before turning it over.
Doctoring will be far more difficult if it can be refuted.
I suspect that's why it hasn't been released.
It kind of does matter , especially if it contains something along the line of "I have been talking for a few months to Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones and they have been helping me plan the day ."

It kind of does matter , especially if it contains something along the line of "I have been talking for a few months to Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones and they have been helping me plan the day ."

Well, granted. But then, that would also be a good argument for keeping this under wraps UNTIL they can develop a case against Smith and Jones, or track them down in whatever Old Mexico burg they're in.

My point is that this manifesto probably does contain useful info. But I doubt it'll matter much if We The People find out about that info, and I absolutely think we now live in an environment where nobody is likely to trust that the contents of the thing are accurate, at this point. Even if the locals made a copy, there'll be allegations that that one's been doctored, too.

Nobody believes anything anymore.

Well, granted. But then, that would also be a good argument for keeping this under wraps UNTIL they can develop a case against Smith and Jones, or track them down in whatever Old Mexico burg they're in.

My point is that this manifesto probably does contain useful info. But I doubt it'll matter much if We The People find out about that info, and I absolutely think we now live in an environment where nobody is likely to trust that the contents of the thing are accurate, at this point. Even if the locals made a copy, there'll be allegations that that one's been doctored, too.

Nobody with a brain trusts anything the feds or the media say. The reputation is more than deserved, would you not agree??

Ignored by therapists, or...

wind_up_business_walking_md_nwm_v2.gif
I mean i feel like this was probably caused by therapists... became a trans person a year and a half ago ish

Well, looks like she just joined Maren Morris. Very disappointed in Kels. Have been a big fan since Dibs and Peter Pan. Saw her live once. No more.

Also didnā€™t want the CMT awards this year, used to, and it Used to be one of the only ones that wasnā€™t clouded by political
BS. Looks like the liberals ruined that too.
Various pop country types have been pushing gun control bullshit for years now. Not new.

I would expect whatever burg they are in has three letters over the door.

Given the established 2-week Contagion Effect (Copy Cat Killer) and potential investigative utility, some delay in releasing the ā€œmanifestoā€ is not unjustified. Theyā€™re already coming out of their parentsā€™ basements HERE WE GO: Trans male arrested for planning Colorado school shooting, had anti-Trump manifesto |

So you think we will ever see it ?
Victor Davis Hansonā€™s podcast this week suggested that there was indeed a motive in holding that back, suspecting that the killerā€™s "manifesto" may have had a rampage against transphobic society tone to it. With all the BS since, the manifesto could hardly add to the mixture of routine anti-gun backlash plus the Biden Administration pro-trans agenda and TN House racism claims the left is spewing. It would be hard for a Trans Day of Vengeance to top the last two weeksā€¦

[UPDATE]

ā€Investigators searched the Nashville home of the Covenant School shooter leaving with among other things ā€” a number or handwritten journals, some videos and computer hard drives. Rausch told sheriffs that the review so far of the material finds that the killer did not write about specific political, religious or social issues. In fact, a primary focus in the journals is on idolizing those who committed prior school shootings.ā€

Last edited:
ā€œ I also wish I deployed my rifle caliber, rated heavy platesā€

f*** me too

ā€œIt was just like my trainingā€

Itā€™s bad enough that this guy had to deal with that shit. I give him credit for talking about it.

ā€œI found myself at the front of the stackā€

That was the word I was looking for the other day, was pushing everybody forward to take out the shooter.

Front of the stack, tip of the spear

Last edited:
There is news documented record of an abuse situation concurrent with her time at the school, while the governor's wife worked there.
I call BS on all of these explanations since they already released that she picked this school over second school because of the lack of security.
Security wouldn't be part of the plan if she was looking for revenge due to past abuse.

If it contains information exposing federal grooming then the locals will simply be given gag orders and a new and improved copy for release.

If it contains information exposing federal grooming then the locals will simply be given gag orders and a new and improved copy for release.
Very possible.
I think they are pissed enough to tell the feds to f*ck straight off too.
If there's anything that shows the Feds had any part in bringing that horror to their community I doubt they are playing along.

Back
Top Bottom