3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

It’s a shame this kids and many others innocence are stolen from them, pumped with meds, filled with hate and left to just completely loose it. The ppl that turned her into this monster deserve no quarter.
How many times have these vulnerable people been wound up by agents provocateur, tied to the feds? Happens far too often to occur randomly.

I'm not too informed when it comes to using slurs, but her note says "F you f****ts". Is that a male only term? Or can it apply to females too? If so, isn't she a f*****? Or is she just a bull dy*e? She's saying F you to herself too? I don't mean to be offensive. Too confusing. I'll just call her mentally ill.

Last edited:
I'm not too informed when it comes to using slurs, but her note says "F you f****ts". Is that a male only term? Or can it apply to females too? If so, isn't she a f*****? Or is she just a bull dy*e? She's saying F you to herself too? I don't mean to be offensive. Too confusing. I'll just call her mentally ill.
Don’t try to understand crazy…

They way over redacted it, I couldn’t make any sense of it… even if it wasn’t redacted it makes no sense at all. I’m trying to find this article that discussed so it’s only white males shooting up places in these “mass shootings“ which are not the same thing as mass murders.

If she identified as a he and it is white, does that go towards the white male shooting statistic? Too many questions these days.

I can’t find the article read because it was so stupid. They were just saying yup it’s just white males shooting up the place which clearly isn’t the truth and the deciding we have to look at the gender of the shooter.

Stop Mis-gendering people bro you can’t have it both way

“The General Assembly has been very specific on this; we want the entire manifesto; we want the toxicology reports; we want to be able to look at the entire picture before we start trying to craft legislation in regards to what happened to covenants, so we can make a well informed decision,” said Tennessee Rep. Scott Cepicky (R- Culleoka).

“The General Assembly has been very specific on this; we want the entire manifesto; we want the toxicology reports; we want to be able to look at the entire picture before we start trying to craft legislation in regards to what happened to covenants, so we can make a well informed decision,” said Tennessee Rep. Scott Cepicky (R- Culleoka).
not that i even care - but the pages now had been erased from everywhere? i just clicked 4 times on links in there - and it goes to a deleted tweet. end of story there?

"Hodges said lawmakers can learn and legislate through closed-door meetings and conversations with people who investigated the shooter’s writings."

Yes, the best way to legislate, with no feedback from the pleebs

not that i even care - but the pages now had been erased from everywhere? i just clicked 4 times on links in there - and it goes to a deleted tweet. end of story there?
You can always go back to Crowder's Show on Rumble. He gave a close-up of each page, and Rumble hasn't taken the episode down.

Back
Top Bottom