• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

That the TBI refuses to confirm or deny that this is accurate tells me that it is accurate. If it was fake, they'd say so.

Now they and the FBI will try to find and prosecute the source of the leak.

They will 100% go after the leaker. Dem gov and Feds can't allow the public to see the truth.

Meanwhile we are all glad they found out who leaked the opinions on abortion case from the Supreme Court…

Ohh wait.

Meanwhile we are all glad they found out who leaked the opinions on abortion case from the Supreme Court…

Ohh wait.

It was either Sotomayor or Robert's. If it was Sotomayor, she did it with Robert's approval and a promise of no reprimand or public knowledge. Robert's is a disaster on SCOTUS. He's like have a jellyfish crossed with a politician. Zero spine, very tiny brain, makes decisions based on how he feels right now with zero logical extrapolation of future impact or decisions.

Aaaannnnddddd ........ Facebook and Google are suppressing the story.

Another example of why I am happy Elon bought Twitter

ETA: Reddit is also deleting the story and removing Links,

Last edited:
What’s up with the “there were several times I could have been caught - especially back in the summer of 2021”? Get the answer to that and you’ve got one of the biggest reasons they tried to bury this, I’ll bet.
Wasn't there something about her parents were concerned about her and were or did get police involved?

I have no doubts she was on the FBI's radar, but that may as well mean is being allowed to wind up and let itself loose.

Who could have seen this coming? All the shills and bots are going apeshit over this one saying it's fake all over the internet.

My position is that nothing will change and the American people will continue to prostrate to the ever girthening dildo of tranny marxism.
It was posted briefly on one of the few conservative subs on Reddit. Taken down and the poster banned in a matter of minutes. It’s a memory hole operation now.

That’s some really confused stuff right there, so you’ve got a white female who identifies as a white male.. bitching about white privilege and entitled people going to private schools which she also attended?

Sounds to me like it just hates itself…. clown world.

Back
Top Bottom