• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2A Rally on Boston Common April 3, 2013

Massachusetts 2A Rally on the Common in Support of the Second Amendment!
Support - Defend - Speak Out - Take a Stand!

Information:

• Date: Wednesday April 3, 2013
  • Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
  • Location: Starts at Parkman Bandstand on the Boston Common (see google map below) event will proceed to the Massachusetts State House.
  • Transportation: MBTA Park Street Station on the Green Line.
  • Driving: Directions, click on "directions" on the google map on goal.org rally page.
  • Guest speakers: Jim Wallace Executive Director of GOAL and more! (TBA)
  • Additional Information: Please email Angela Fisher
  • GOAL urges all affiliated clubs to organize a charter bus service to transport your membership to this rally!

We hope to see everyone there! Click here for more information/map/directions on goal.org

Last edited:
ARC has something like 2 or 3,000 members. There is somewhere on the order of a quarter million gun owners in MA. We should shut down boston with our numbers, talk about media coverage!

People, the time is now...GET GOING!!

ARC has something like 2 or 3,000 members. There is somewhere on the order of a quarter million gun owners in MA. We should shut down boston with our numbers, talk about media coverage!

People, the time is now...GET GOING!!

Full car load attending from Middleboro. Can't fit anymore.

You should let people know it is illegal to carry on the Boston Common...I am not saying dont do it...just make sure people are informed.

I saw that being talked about on Facebook... what is that shit all about?

Sent from my rotary phone using Forum Runner

It's a city ordinance. ($50 fine I believe)

Park Rules & Regulations | City of Boston
SECTION 2. No person shall, in any public park (including any boundary road thereof), or other public place (including any parkway) under the control of the Parks and Recreation Commission, except under the auspices of public authority:

(m) have in any such park or place, except a boundary road or parkway on which there are dwellings, any firearm or destructive weapon; or

Is there a list of places where carry is illegal? Except gov, post offices, and schools, I mean? Thanks.

No list I am aware of, but there are many here with much more knowledge than me. I was only seated of the park rule because of a tally st the state house in January. We were also informed at that time, knives with blades over 2 1/2" are also illegal in Boston.

- - - Updated - - -

Well auto correct sure screwed that up...but I think you get the idea

Dear God , nobody's ever heard of concealed being concealed, Or using pm's . Nothing like beating dead horses on a public forum week in and week out .

Dear God , nobody's ever heard of concealed being concealed, Or using pm's . Nothing like beating dead horses on a public forum week in and week out .

As stated previously, we are going afterwards to the state house, to speak with legislators. You cannot enter with firearms, our even pocket knives. Concealed or not-metal detectors will pink them up. So, it's a pretty valid question. If you have no intent to head over to speak to legislators afterwards, that's fine. Just don't be that one a**h*** who screws it up for everyone else. One negative publicity stunt is all they are waiting on. Don't be that guy (or girl).

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Back
Top Bottom