• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2015 Hunting Megathread

ccm75

NES Member
Photos of game killed - squirrels to bear and everything in between!

Hunting camp, time in the field, kids and dogs in action.....
Post your photos here. [smile]

Have fun and be safe!

Checking to see if this imgur thing works. This is supposed to be a photo of my first goose, shot last week.

bneG4Qd.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking like Adamant2010 in regards to the "mega thread". Can we get the title changed to state that?

If you believe sort of long range weather forecasts, the first week of deer season is going to be a little wet.

Still cannot figure out where I am going on opening day. Thinking it maybe a evening sit for me.

There are a bunch of does that visit an apple tree all day and night according to my camera.. And it's about 200 yrds from where that big bucks is I posted.. I might hunt that in the afternoon opening day cause they are still going for easy food.. And he might not be out and about till Rut.. Any advice?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Our third annual trip to Pittsburgh, NH. 4 teenage hunters, 2 dogs and 2 dads.
Very few birds but lots of laughs and well over 1,000 clays slaughtered during several days of backwoods trap shooting.
One of the boys made a nice trophy for the best trap shooter. 2 designated rounds in two days with the winner shooting 78/100.
He keeps the trophy until next year when he defends his title.
Shot the AR's and handguns in the gravel pits....Teenage boys can sure burn up the ammo!
20151011_120424.jpg IMG_3211.jpg IMG_3275.jpg

Huge Kudos to you for getting and keeping the kids involved. As a dad of four teens (2 boys & 2 girls) myself, I understand how difficult it is to get them involved in hunting/shooting when they have so many other competing interests distracting them at that age. They'll remember those hunting trips for the rest of their lives though, and will employ the positive values they developed through those outdoor experiences throughout their lives as well!

Our third annual trip to Pittsburgh, NH. 4 teenage hunters, 2 dogs and 2 dads.
Very few birds but lots of laughs and well over 1,000 clays slaughtered during several days of backwoods trap shooting...

Holy smokes, 1,000 clays with a hand thrower? Someone there must be sore lol.

I'm originally from Westboro. That place is mobbed opening day for bird.. To the point of dangerous.. Beautiful bird.. Beautiful dog

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom