1st Annual Official (*Unofficial*) NES Secret Santa - 2020 (Archive)

It’s truly secret santa. I’m hesitant with the ammo also. Unfortunately, without proof, one of us might just be a 12 year old masquerading as a man child.

I’ve gone for the approach of asking for their LTC. After all, we are only profiles, so I don’t think it diminishes the Secret Santa spirit too much.

Are we matched with the same person? For example if I got enbloc. Does he match with me? Or could he have another person?

I don’t know this for sure, but because there’s 15 people in the exchange I would assume everyone has a different partner. For example if it were me, you, and enbloc: I have you, you have enbloc, enbloc has me.

I don’t know this for sure, but because there’s 15 people in the exchange I would assume everyone has a different partner. For example if it were me, you, and enbloc: I have you, you have enbloc, enbloc has me.
Hey... There's plenty of Enbloc to go around...

ALL: Please take down any Joke Gifts that you posted in your "Wishlist", Santa is afoot... 🦶

Or... you will get anthracite coal...👅

1607726551037.png
Thanks for helping out the Jolly One.
~Enbloc

Last edited:
I'd be in. Haven't read all five pages, but if it hasn't already been said, "There's an app for that."

Back
Top Bottom