1st Annual Official (*Unofficial*) NES Secret Santa - 2020 (Archive)

I need some more details before I sign up. I read that people are posting their SN? Isnt the point of this so that no one knows who you are?

And how are we told who we need to mail something to?
Why does your post mention meeting up with someone?
Just mail it to @enbloc. I'll see to it that it gets in the 'right' hands...

Good questions. I’m sure others may be wondering the same thing, so I’ll try my best to clarify —

- you have to register in the Elfster App.

- When registering, you give Elfster your contact info, that way your name and address aren’t broadcast all over NES if you don’t want it to be.

- When registering, you give Elfster your name. Most of us have included our SN because in general you can see a list of who is participating (everyone is secretly hoping to get @enbloc 😁), but you won’t know whoever draws you (makes sense?) The SN is just the list of who is “in” using our SNs rather than our real names in most instances.

- Elfster does the matching randomly. You find out who has been matched to you and it gives you their contact info. to mail out the gifts (true secret santa style, you don’t know who got you). I only mentioned meeting up, because a lot of us have met up previously through FTF or events, etc. and maybe you wanna be like “hey Mtn_Guy, I pulled your name... let’s grab a beer...” (yeah, that’s not exactly how a secret santa is supposed to work, it’s just an option to be social in an otherwise sh*tty year, that’s all).
Perfect, that makes sense.

Alright, I signed up. Hope someone shoots .45’s [smile]

Question: anyone know how to ship ammo? Or just flat rate it and don’t ask don’t tell

Question: anyone know how to ship ammo? Or just flat rate it and don’t ask don’t tell
Don't ask dont tell. But I would recommend ups or fedex. Usps has a position of not shipping it. Plus why include the gov

Don't ask dont tell. But I would recommend ups or fedex. Usps has a position of not shipping it. Plus why include the gov

^+1 this...

UPS also gives AAA and MIL/Vet discounts too, if either apply to anybody

Drill a small hole in each round so it is a dummy round. Ask them to send a pic of their disappointed look when they realize it is dummy ammo.

How are you adding your SN on elfster? I am trying to join but I don't see where to put my SN.

TIA

Upper right corner is your avatar.
Click it and you get a drop down menu.
Click "My Settings"
Click "Edit"
Add your screen name to "Nickname"
Click "Save"

Or, click this link and it should take you to your settings... Elfster Authentication

~Enbloc

I created the account with SN as name
Will your Mailman deliver to "AJK129"...?
Some P.O. Boxes you need to add it to your account information so PO personnel will deliver it.

2020 NES Secret Santa KARMA!

1) Log into your Elfster.com account: Elfster Authentication
2) Go to the "ACTIVITY" link...
3) Send "IN!" in the "Create A Post" block where it says "Write a Comment..." (make sure it is addressed to "ALL" where it says "FILTER")

Note: Also make sure to let me know your screen name so I can Update thread #116!

I'll pick a winner and ship on my dime.

These work extremely well, and retail for around $30 bucks. (this is not the ASAP by Butler Creek...which sucks)
For 9mm to .45acp Double Stack magazines.
1607574243145.png 1607574562919.png

Last edited:
Winner will be picked by Random Number Generator on Christmas Eve and mailed out the day after Christmas.
Good Luck & Merry Christmas
~Enbloc

(#1) @Mtn_Guy is Registered for the KARMA!
(#2) @Hold_The_Mayo is Registered for the KARMA!
(#3) @p.tice is Registered for the KARMA!
(#4) @schemingbunny is Registered for the KARMA!
(#5) @AJK129 is Registered for the KARMA!
(#6) @Darksideblues42 is Registered for the KARMA!
(#7) @Robin Proctor is Registered for the KARMA!
(#8) @Laderbuilt is Registered for the KARMA!
(#9) @84ta406 is Registered for the KARMA!

Last edited:
Does the Recipient know who got them...? Or, is it truly a "Secret Santa"?

If so, not many added wishes... Or, joke wishes like me...

That means no ammo or license/age restricted gifts... 😞

Also, No Rules saying you can't send something to someone who is Not your Recipient. It is Christmas after all!

Last edited:
Does the Recipient know who got them...? Or, is it truly a "Secret Santa"?

If so, not many added wishes... Or, joke wishes like me...

That means no ammo or license/age restricted gifts... 😞

Also, No Rules saying you can't send something to someone who is Not your Recipient. It is Christmas after all!

It’s truly secret santa. I’m hesitant with the ammo also. Unfortunately, without proof, one of us might just be a 12 year old masquerading as a man child. Meh?
I don’t see why you can’t send everyone slippers and a bag of D’s, if you really want to though.

Back
Top Bottom