• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1st Annual Official (*Unofficial*) NES Secret Santa - 2020 (Archive)

Update:
By a quick count, there are 15 of us participating in SS this year with 7 gifts having been received thus far. Please post a photo on NES or Elfster to share with others what you received.

If you haven’t sent off your gift yet, please try to send it this week, if you haven’t received your gift yet, please keep an eye on the mail.

🎅🏻🎄

KARMA UPDATE!

It is not too late on get on the Naughty List and win an UpLula.

Just be a participating NES Secret Santa 2020 member and post "In" on this thread. (I'll update Post #116 with your registration #)

I'll be picking the Winner tomorrow by Random Number Generator...

Merry Christmas and Good Luck! ~Enbloc

1608760798166.png 1608760859575.png

I’m really hoping I delivered my gift to the correct place. I used the address provided in Elfster. Then triple cross checked between google, Apple, and Waze. Soooo. Not much else I can do.

Here is the current KARMA list. The Number to the left of your screen name is what will be chosen...

(#1) @Mtn_Guy is Registered for the KARMA!
(#2) @Hold_The_Mayo is Registered for the KARMA!
(#3) @p.tice is Registered for the KARMA!
(#4) @schemingbunny is Registered for the KARMA!
(#5) @AJK129 is Registered for the KARMA!
(#6) @Darksideblues42 is Registered for the KARMA!
(#7) @Robin Proctor is Registered for the KARMA!
(#8) @Laderbuilt is Registered for the KARMA!
(#9) @84ta406 is Registered for the KARMA!

It seems that a few people may still be waiting on gifts; Elfster shows most of us have shipped, but not everyone has marked as “received” or posted photos yet. But, in the spirit of Christmas, here’s a list of the Secret Santa items exchanged this year. It’s been a lot of fun, and hopefully there will be interest to do this again in the future.

(listed in no particular order):
Kershaw Cryo knife
Kershaw Leek stone-washed knife
Victorinox pocket knife
Victorinox DTOM pocket knife
Mora knife
Ka-Bar tactical spork
Sawyer mini-filter
9MM Ammo (50 round box)
CCI Mini-mag .22 Ammo (100 round box)
Boresnake
CLP
Hoppe’s Silicone Cloth
Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher
Tactical Morale Patch
DTOM coozie
1-lb Deathwish Coffee
Tactical Coffee Mug
Scratch Tickets
UpLULA loader
Gummy BOD candy (put that in your mouth 😉)
Astronaut Ice Cream
Gunsticles (Google it! 🤣)
Revolver-shaped soap

In addition, a bonus karma from Mr. Enbloc. Some very nice gifts shared by all! Merry Christmas NES!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom