1903a3 out for a test ride with the new CMP stock

Next question-

Shots in the white while sighting in? - I think that's what your earlier comment states...

Next question-

Shots in the white while sighting in? - I think that's what your earlier comment states...
Yes first 2 Where low 8s. The rear sight is limited to adjustment. The next position on the rear sight put me in the 12 o'clock 8. Set the sight back and switched to a center hold. I could not see my shots in the black to make a confident windage adjustment.
When we shoot blind like that I just see if I'm hitting white. If I don't see them in the white I just let them rip.

Yes first 2 Where low 8s. The rear sight is limited to adjustment. The next position on the rear sight put me in the 12 o'clock 8. Set the sight back and switched to a center hold. I could not see my shots in the black to make a confident windage adjustment.
When we shoot blind like that I just see if I'm hitting white. If I don't see them in the white I just let them rip.

That's basically what I did with my 03- shots in the black & keep rolling. 99-3X not too bad considering I think maybe the 2nd time I have shot it in a match and first time in a match since over a year and a half ago. Need to check front sight height and order a USMC blade from Bill Bentz. Scores should go up, f-ing eyes getting old. Guess I should not complain too much- made it to 51 before I started using reading glasses & my Dad needed them at 40.

Back
Top Bottom