• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It is funny how others judge him. Hope he has fun. Keeps it covered. Odds are, she will get him to marry her. He is in line for a payday. As for how he acts. Anyone thought or remember how soldiers act? They can stack bodies, but. Not so good on camera. He could use a coach if he plans on staying in the public eye for sure. The guy has a backbone and wants to do good. That is what we need to take away from this. I know, I'm a party pooper
As long as he gets a financial planner for when those suits settle he doesnt need to do anything else in life except buy guns and slay ig models

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled Wednesday that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others ...

... The father of Anthony Huber, one of two men shot and killed by Rittenhouse, filed the lawsuit in 2021, accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death. Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors. John Huber is seeking unspecified damages from city officials, officers and Rittenhouse....

Last edited:
The truly interesting part of this thread is to read the assumptions and conclusions that people threw out there, and then compare them to the actual facts that showed up after the trial. It demonstrates the problem with trying cases in the press before the investigation has been completed.

The truly interesting part of this thread is to read the assumptions and conclusions that people threw out there, and then compare them to the actual facts that showed up after the trial. It demonstrates the problem with trying cases in the press before the investigation has been completed.
And?

Ruling on the field is that this could have all been one post, could the score keeper please roll back roger smith's post count by 4 please?

Father is probably as much of a dirtbag as the son.

Cars can be faked. If you really want to do this right, hang around the megadock at the upscale marina in Charlston SC.

"What's the difference between Kyle Rittenhouse & Pfizer?

Kyle's three shots worked!"

None of us know what happened in Memphis. Let the investigation proceed, and let the justice system work. Then made a determination of what went down.
Even though the left wants the US to turn into a third world hole, we still have a system where people charged are innocent until proven guilty.

None of us know what happened in Memphis. Let the investigation proceed, and let the justice system work. Then made a determination of what went down.
Even though the left wants the US to turn into a third world hole, we still have a system where most politicians, wealthy or popular people charged are innocent until proven guilty.

FIFY, and

I'm fairly sure Kenosha is not in Memphis, but I'm not a cartographer, so not certain.

As far as our Monday night quarterbacking is concerned, that's just life...

they probably time it for 2024 elections. well. it was coming.
It's a civil suit, so nowhere near the potential for a media circus like the criminal case.
Given the minimal interaction between the "armed individuals" and law enforcement (the real target of the suit, with deeper pockets, is Kenosha County and the City of Kenosha) proving conspiracy will be a real stretch.

As for wrongful death, they'll just pull up this still image again:
nt14P1m.jpg

It's a civil suit, so nowhere near the potential for a media circus like the criminal case.
Given the minimal interaction between the "armed individuals" and law enforcement (the real target of the suit, with deeper pockets, is Kenosha County and the City of Kenosha) proving conspiracy will be a real stretch.

As for wrongful death, they'll just pull up this still image again:
nt14P1m.jpg
one should never underestimate the full potential of fully armed and operational judicial activism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tskP0OzI

I'm OK with civil suits of this nature if criminal trials were not held. Personally I think if there is a criminal trial, civil cases should be prohibited after an innocent verdict.

This is de facto double jeopardy.
Massad Ayoob actually speaks to this in his classes - there has to be a specific clearing of the criminal case in order to preclude the civil case. Sometimes the bureaucracy f***s up and there is still opportunity for a civil suit after the criminal prosecution completes.

I'm OK with civil suits of this nature if criminal trials were not held. Personally I think if there is a criminal trial, civil cases should be prohibited after an innocent verdict.

This is de facto double jeopardy.
There are some states that i think cockblock civil suits after an SD acquittal... but i forget which ones.

Back
Top Bottom